100% REPRODUCED Digital Cracking [AUDIO SAMPLE] - Pure Cabinet & Reverb & Headphone Space related

• I get this crackling too, occasionally but far too often.
    This is the Gundy-Gilmourish factory rig, headphone space is *not* ticked, Space 0.0, Purecabinet at 3.9

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh wow, I thought this was going to be crackling as an effect. Like the first sound in this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I loved that out of the Mobius, but I sold it when I got the Kemper. I sometimes miss that feature, though.

I've had this problem as well though, but without headphone space, as I never use headphones with my Kemper. Weird.

• Make a back up and sent that to support explaining exactly what happens and how to make it happen. I'm sure they will help you and like to know about this issue

Yes, I could raise a ticket. Support has been stellar so far.
    Except I don't have any hard data, only the fact that this occurs whenever the planets happen to be in conjunction.
    Can not reproduce on purpose.

Like yesterday I made a change to Pure Blues factory rig, adding a delay.
    It behaved well all day long. But today, maybe after 10mins after selecting that rig, Kemper throws a fit that lasts a couple of minutes.
    It clears up by itself and after that all is well for many hours.

• For what its worth, I turned on "constant latency" and my cracking stopped... not sure why though since that is clearly not what it is for.

Cheers,

Suhr Modern custom
    Suhr Andy Wood Modern
    Tom Anderson Angel
    Fractal FX8
    Kemper Profiler amp

• Constant latency set the latency to the highest possible value. so your symptoms may relate to what you experience when a converter's buffer is set to too low a value.
    There must be some reset that fixes this, since the Profiler is of course designed to run a rig at its "lowest" latency.