Transfer from Rig Manager to Kemper Amp

• If I create a new Performance, I want to bring different profiles to the 5 slots.
    Therefor I copy and paste the profiles into the performance in Rig Manager.
    The new slots are shown correctly in Rig Manager.
    But only sometimes they are transfered to the Kemper.
    What is neccessary to transfer them at once?

• If your Profiler is itself in Performance mode, a double click on the performance in RM loads it as the current one on the Profiler. Then, you have to Store it on the machine.

At which stage you experience troubles?

• IIGIR, Stefans is trying to copy a whole performance on the machine.

Unless your Profiler is currently displaying the exact cardinal number of the performance you want to transfer, you'll have to use the machine's U/D arrows (or the Remote or similar tool) in order to display the correct location. The Profiler won't automatically switch to the corresponding location.
    IOW, if you create a new performance # 35 you'll have to be (or to move afterwards) at that location on the Profiler in order to actually see the performance (which, if everything is working as it should, will have already been loaded at that stage).

Even when deleting a performance from RM, you won't see the Profiler's display updated until you don't move up or down one location and go back in place.

HTH

• Unless your Profiler is currently displaying the exact cardinal number of the performance you want to transfer, you'll have to use the machine's U/D arrows (or the Remote or similar tool) in order to display the correct location. The Profiler won't automatically switch to the corresponding location.

no. if you double click a performance in Rig Manager, Profiler will show this performance. It shows a number, when the performance is located in the memory of Profiler, it shows LIB when the performance is stored elsewhere, e.g. in a Local Library.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here