Just updated from 3.0 to 3.2.1... bunch of issues already.

• So I just ran the update, and got the latest version installed. It took a bit longer than I thought, and when I was playing with the pure cab, toggling it on and off, it would every once in a while make a really bad crackling noise. Doesnt do it when Im playing that Ive seen so far (played around for about an hour with it to make sure it wouldnt happen as Im switching channels). I also had an error screen come up, which I took a picture of and sent to tech support, when I was trying to set an EQ on a preview rig from the exchange. Lastly, I was toggling between performance mode and browser mode to A/B to rigs to compare the sounds, and then the screen froze. The kemper still worked, I could play and when I clicked the left or right button the rigs changed, I could tune and everything, but the screen was stuck.

Has there been a bunch of issues like this? All this happened to me in like an hour span of playing with the Kemper after updating it. The Pure cab feature is neat, but I dont know if its worth all these issues happening. Has anyone seen these issues before and found a fix for them? Thanks in advance!

• So I just ran the update, and got the latest version installed. It took a bit longer than I thought, and when I was playing with the pure cab, toggling it on and off, it would every once in a while make a really bad crackling noise. Doesnt do it when Im playing that Ive seen so far (played around for about an hour with it to make sure it wouldnt happen as Im switching channels). I also had an error screen come up, which I took a picture of and sent to tech support, when I was trying to set an EQ on a preview rig from the exchange. Lastly, I was toggling between performance mode and browser mode to A/B to rigs to compare the sounds, and then the screen froze. The kemper still worked, I could play and when I clicked the left or right button the rigs changed, I could tune and everything, but the screen was stuck.

Has there been a bunch of issues like this? All this happened to me in like an hour span of playing with the Kemper after updating it. The Pure cab feature is neat, but I dont know if its worth all these issues happening. Has anyone seen these issues before and found a fix for them? Thanks in advance!

For the crackling noise check here. It is pure cab, headphone space and reverb related

100% REPRODUCED Digital Cracking [AUDIO SAMPLE] - Pure Cabinet & Reverb & Headphone Space related?