Oh this can't be good!!

• I sure hope this hasn't happened to anyone else, but if so, please chime in... I already placed a support ticket with corporate...

I turned on my KPA powered head - and had random rig selections, not of my own choosing! with lights flashing everywhere, parameters changing continually with no button presses from me at all... and then sometimes not a thing would happen when I DID try to change the rigs or parameters! What the.... ??? I tried this first with the Remote (brand new Kemper cable), then with No remote at all ... no difference.

After a re-boot - no immediate problem, but I suspect it may well return when I least want or need it to. Anybody else experience this phenom, or find a fix (other than a 2nd standby KPA such as Ingolf luckily has) ???

Gary ô¿ô

• Don't panic Whatever can go wrong will go wrong ! Murphy's law , but reboot fixed so no harm done, I had a similar thing with my unpowered Kpa a while back which turned out to be a faulty power lead which was sparking and causing the unit to go crazy. I've had valve amps blow on gigs, one time I had been given the NEW Yamaha DG 75 to try out with its moving pots and new tech sounds, it lasted 10 mins and broke down, finished using miked mini fender twin belt amp The Kpa is the most reliable thing per unit gigged ever built

• Did you have any midi cables connected when it happened?

I've seen similar "jackpot" behaviour a couple of times when I was controlling my Kemper from my pc (midi from PC OUT to Kemper IN) but also had a cable going in the other direction (Kemper OUT to PC IN). Somehow I was accidentally piping outgoing midi signals from the Kemper straight back in, I think, which it obviously didn't like. It kept flipping through rigs very quickly, which made all the leds pop on and off like a demented christmas tree.