Faster than the Speed of Sound done with guess what amp?

• Well, obviously with the Überschall Profiles of OriginSound. Because, errrh, Überschall means just that.

I presume there are not so many people who like Johnny Guitar Watson and Rammstein at the same time. Well i do.
    But what Reinhold thought i do not know. I think the characteristics of the clean channel and the hot channel are so of different worlds, anyway, i like it.
    here we have got two quick jams for ya!

Faster than the Speed of Sound
    Sunday Groove

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Great tone Geraldo ! Thick and dark

the groove one appeals a wah wah to me ;)

Absolutely right! :thumbup: Now on my to-do-list. thx

Is it normal that the dunlob cry baby sounds like sh+++t or is mine a wreck?

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Go for your exp pedal and sell the cry baby , the internal wah presets are really good and lots more options at your disposal.

Pardon the stupid question: this is possible? an expression pedal? which company? before KPA and after guitar then?
    or not? sorry, i am confused. i plan to buy the behringer, because the remote is too expensive for me. cu, waraba

• Hi Geraldo7,

Yeah, this is possible, don't let it confuse you.

Buy yourself an expression pedal as a christmas gift :) Or make it two! One of volume, one for wah.

Plug it in KPA's "Switch/Pedal" Port 1. Go to System Settings page 5/17. Choose Mode to "Pedal Type 2" and Function to "Wah Wah". Calibrate it and you're good to go. Just insert a wah wah effect in a slot and enjoy.

P.S. I am using MOOG EP-3 it is cheap, light weight and very good pedal. You can't go wrong with Mission Engineering, Roland, Yamaha, Jim Dunlop also.

Sound Engineer, Musician, Animal Rights Activist.

Fender '89 Clapton Strat, EMG DG20, KPA, Martin, SSL, Neve, Manley, Tube-Tech, Millennia, API, Lynx, RME, Avid, Apple, Adam...

• Thank you for this precise piece of information. I always have a confusion when learning new things. One question left:

If -- sooner or later -- i will buy the behringer FCB 1010 with uno chip everyone was talking about, i will have an expression pedal also.
    Am i right or am i right? (Groundhog Day). Or not again? cheers

• You're right again :thumbup:

You don't need to buy another expression pedal.

Cheers

Sound Engineer, Musician, Animal Rights Activist.

Fender '89 Clapton Strat, EMG DG20, KPA, Martin, SSL, Neve, Manley, Tube-Tech, Millennia, API, Lynx, RME, Avid, Apple, Adam...

• Thank you for this precise piece of information. I always have a confusion when learning new things. One question left:

If -- sooner or later -- i will buy the behringer FCB 1010 with uno chip everyone was talking about, i will have an expression pedal also.
    Am i right or am i right? (Groundhog Day). Or not again? cheers

Hi Geraldo,
    i play the fcb1010 with the uno chip. It's absolutely ok for switching in performance mode. The pedals are not so good. Therefore i use a mission pedal ep1 kp gn. Kp stand for kemper and gn for green. Have a look on it on thomann. It has a double funktion, you can use it like a wah or volume pedal and you can switch an effekt with an internal switch, two functions in one pedal! You have to use a stereo cable 6,3 mm

the moog ep3 is a
    cheap and good one. The fcb pedals are to light and not so comfortable.

• Go for your exp pedal and sell the cry baby , the internal wah presets are really good and lots more options at your disposal.

Now i know why the Dunlob sounds bad. It has no true bypass and there is a polish or danish company i do not remember they have not only a true byass but
    an intelligent one. Too expensive for me, but cool. It deactivates the Wah-Wah the moment you do not play it. Kool!
    Back to topic. once i connect the expression pedal, where can i find those presets you spoke about, waraba? is it available only in performance mode or
    is it in the wah-wah slot itself? not in my studio for a while. AND i will get 40 Euro for my Dunlob at ebay, so does my wah work as an expression pedal?
    cause i use wah-wah rarely. this would be a preliminary solution. thx