Seperate EQ for Monitor out and Master Out programable with every Patch

• The EQ I see on the "Main Monitor Outputs" and "Main Output EQ" Programable independently for every patch !!!

This would be useful so when I play with my cab , I could EQ to the way it sounds best with the CAB only without affecting my Master out that goes to the FOH, which would in turn have it's own programmable EQ to perfect it sounds FOH.

Now as I see it it's general for every everything. that would be a very useful feature CK ;)

• Why not just change the standard EQ for each rig? If you have a backup of your standard settings, then at each gig you could adjust the EQ for each rig and save. When done, just restore the backup ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• The EQ I see on the "Main Monitor Outputs" and "Main Output EQ" Programable independently for every patch !!!

This would be useful so when I play with my cab , I could EQ to the way it sounds best with the CAB only without affecting my Master out that goes to the FOH, which would in turn have it's own programmable EQ to perfect it sounds FOH.

Now as I see it it's general for every everything. that would be a very useful feature CK ;)

I don't get this. Do you need a master/monitor output eq for each patch? AFAIK it's intended to fine tune the Profiler with the cabinet and/or the FOH you are using. I have never experienced single patches needing different master output EQ tweaking for the same PA.
    Are you experiencing this?

BTW you have the Monitor output EQ and the Main Master Output EQ. The first affecting the output usually driving the power amp/cabinet and the latter just the main outputs.

• Why not just change the standard EQ for each rig? If you have a backup of your standard settings, then at each gig you could adjust the EQ for each rig and save. When done, just restore the backup ...

actually that's not a bad idea. It's just a play different venues and they have a speaker cabs already there which are all different sometimes and to be able to fine tune it to sound good on stage, and then to sound good FOH. The EQ possibilities would be useful but maybe it's asking too much!

• Yes. Nearly everything on the KPA can be stored (and locked). But be aware: output EQ's are stored, but not the output levels.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• actually that's not a bad idea. It's just a play different venues and they have a speaker cabs already there which are all different sometimes and to be able to fine tune it to sound good on stage, and then to sound good FOH. The EQ possibilities would be useful but maybe it's asking too much!

i guess the point is that if you need to adjust for a cab or a room you don't actually need a different EQ per each rig.
    If you feel this need, the rigs are probably not balanced with each other. it might be a good idea to develop a way to get more coherence among them.
    HTH

• Not asking as much but what would still be useful is to add is Low and High Pass to the Monitor out and Main out.

Reason is for certain sounds, I'd to like to preserve that low end coming out of the cab but to be able to put a low cut for those sounds going to the Main Out that do have to much low end for the FOH.
    Yes I could do this at the board but it would be useful to program it in Kemper

• Yep. The most versatile option would probably be a 5-band GEQ with further HPass and LPass on both Monitor and Main out.

I was actually just looking for a way to cut high frequency to a monitor out yesterday ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer