ReampZone - Marshall JVM410H Pack

• Rock and metal time, just showing a small selection of profiles and how versatile the collection is.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the samples sound great...but very doubled.

what I mean is that I would like to hear recordings as plugged into a soundboard. doubled they sound huge...

instead, if the recordings you posted are as one gets from the monitors, then hats off!

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• the samples sound great...but very doubled.

what I mean is that I would like to hear recordings as plugged into a soundboard. doubled they sound huge...

instead, if the recordings you posted are as one gets from the monitors, then hats off!

Hi

What you're hearing these is just two tracks (100% left and 100% right) direct from Kemper to the DAW, no post editing 100% raw (So yes, if you plugged in that'll be the sound you hear from the monitors guitars/pickups depending). A lot of people use QUAD track to fatten the sound and I do to in a proper mix but this is just a dual track so you'll hear a more natural sound without the trickery. Here is a clean and crunch demo in case you missed it;

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Single track.

• Did a quick recording of a selection of the new profiles with the mesa cab. I like these :)

External Content soundcloud.com

From the soundcloud description:

Second demo of MentaL's JVM410 pack - this time with a selection of the updated (v. 1.1) mesa cabs.The profiles are in this order: 88, 84, 40, 39, 102, 94, 96, 105.Basically I quickly found the ones I liked the best, and then played a little improv of whatever the profiles inspired me to play.Guitar volume on ten throughout, so any variance in gain within each profile is due to softer or harder picking (apart from change of pickup in some of the later profiles).

For comparison of soft/hard pick attack, go to the 6 minute mark. As I said, guitar volume on 10 throughout.

Man, some of this sounds like a five-year old playing, hahaha :D

• thanks for the sharing: appreciated the honesty...

think I'm going to purchase the pack...in the next days

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Hi @patrick2099
    Please check out JVM410_22 and 27
    Brother let me know, these are my picks for actives (good for hard , heavy and thrash)
    My not be CC Deville but its all good right? :thumbup:

Well the JVM is the swiss army knife of amps , Nicky put me onto it
    @Monkey_Man

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Good call on those two, @ashtweth. I had to turn the gain down with my pickup, but after that they were really great. 27 made me break out some old school Metallica, very poorly. 22 made me want to play some old Anthrax. Then I realized that I don't remember how to play any Anthrax. If only I could remember a quarter of the songs I have forgotten how to play over the years...