No input, no sound, no signal from Led

• Apparently some have been having issues with their kemper inputs going out, this has happened to me, I read a recent post about the same thing and it seems to be a something with a internal piece not being seated or something, I'm just waiting on Kemper to response to me so I can get this issue fixed

• Are you sure you're plugged into input? I ask because you'd not be the first one who accidently plugged into Headphones In... :)

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Yes I did, I will actually work while I'm playing and then go out, it's got to be something loose or broke on the internal parts

• I bought mine new in July and have to wait on Kemper to help me, I tried sending it back to where I got it but they couldn't help me

• I bought mine new in July and have to wait on Kemper to help me, I tried sending it back to where I got it but they couldn't help me

Welcome.
    Just to be clear, you opened the support ticket already?
    They will get back to you very soon, but make sure you check your spam folders.

• one of my kpa is doing that as of today
    no signal or nothing
    however when im not even plugged into it the signal l.e.d is acting like its getting hit with static or something and the output is doing it as well
    i plug in headphones and hear a tiny bit of random static that isnt loud
    but it gets no signal from the guitar at all
    any thoughts ??
    it worked last week but hasnt since , nothing changed on my part , just turned it on and it doesnt work , but everything looks normal

• Yeah I had to send mine in for repair something I think to do with something not seeded properly or soldered. I would contact support

• Question:

Do you plug your cable into the Input while your Kemper is tuned ON?

Don't.
    Let's say your cable is lying on the floor and it builds up some static electricity...hundreds of volts.
    Now you plug it into the Kempers Input...that static electricity can cause a spark (invisible) and find a path into the Analogboard card and blow one tiny little chip...that's it, no input signal, analogboard card needs repair or replacement.

No one will believe me on this. :)

• I had the same problem today.
    Reamped some guitars yesterday for a client, and everything worked fine!
    Today i was going to reamp another session and all of a sudden, no input. All of the inputs appear to be dead. But the profiler itself seems to work pretty fine.
    But without an input my Kemper is only an expensive box filled with leds and pots that does nothing...useless!

I contacted the support service and they where super-fine and fast.
    But I'm about to cry just because i have to rent a Kemper from someone just to keep on working. ;(

• I had a friend recently experience this. I tried to talk him though some different possibilities via text.

It ended up coming back when I had him go to the Input menu, change it to the Alt input on the back (also didn’t work) the change it back to the front and it was working.

So that setting controls a relay, I guess(?) Seemed like either a software issue or the relay maybe.

Try that.