Help? Can't get rid of my Bigsky?

• I'm a huge fan of reverb. Picked up a kemper - absolutely love it! Delay is nice - happy to drop my Strymon Timeline, but I find the reverbs lacking big time compared to my BigSky.

has anyone got any advice other than "run it in the effects loop". Ideally I'd love to drop all my pedals (as my friends using the kemper have done) and just run the kemper remote by itself, but feel id be losing a lot... Advice :?:

• If you use a combination of delay and reverb, and tinker with the various options for each of them like Delay/Reverb Mix or whatever it's called, you can get some "better" reverb sounds than what the reverb effect will do by itself.

However, the Kemper definitely falls short for some of the more unique delay/reverb effects people seem to want, like "Shimmer".

• Look into the MAB profiles. There's also been some rumors that we may be seeing some updates from NAMM that could affect reverbs, but just speculation based on some videos Kemper posted on their Facebook site. Check it out.

• Seconded that NAMM might produce some quality reverbs. That said, the Kemper's reverbs are moderately OK, but I mainly play post-rock/ambient/worship stuff, and often without a keyboardist. In those situations, I need LONG and BIG reverbs. The "ambient" reverb type just doesn't sound good on the Kemper. And there's no spring verb either.

MAB's stuff is good, but it still just doesn't get what I need.

IMO, both the delays and the reverbs are lacking, but for popular uses of delay and reverb, they are sufficient. I run a Timeline and a BigSky in my FX loop, and they work great.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack