third party FX

• Actually not a request, but more a consideration...
    Wouldn't be great if Kemper teamed with e.g. Strymon (for me one of the best in digital FX software nowadays) to port some of their great pedal firmwares on the KPA?
    I think that on KPA processing power is still enough to run those pedals software...
    And also if some compromises should have to be made, I'd happily give up some reverb/delays to have a FLINT built-in my rigs (or any other.. DECO, OLA, DIG, etc...)
    Being programmable the KPA itself, there's no need to port the "flagships" Timeline or BigSky, or Mobius...

• Sry, don't think so. They got their own thing going on, and they've been doing good. Teaming up with other companies would confuse every enhancement for the KPA, as it would be expected asap the other company improves their stuff. Just give it a bit time, something is on the way though.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...