Kemper just posted this on YouTube... any ideas?

• I was wondering the same thing when the OP said uploaded by Kemper.

Google is not always your friend. In this case I looked at your link and after scowering it for a while, I found no concrete link between the two.
    Question still a bit unanswered. But leaning toward no.
    When you are a member of a forum, forum members can be your friend even more and give a simple yes or no.

• I was wondering the same thing when the OP said uploaded by Kemper.

Google is not always your friend. In this case I looked at your link and after scowering it for a while, I found no concrete link between the two.
    Question still a bit unanswered. But leaning toward no.
    When you are a member of a forum, forum members can be your friend even more and give a simple yes or no.

Thomas Wendt is Kemper's PR dude, I think.

• Google is your friend: Skating Dog Productions

:S
    No, it is NOT always my friend. I already explained that I investigated their YouTube channel and found no obvious relationship between Skating Dog Productions and Kemper GmbH. I thought it would have been implicit from my post, that I had also visited SDP's main website (via Google)...but apparently not. So yes, just so we are clear, I did run down that lead. However, I could find no obvious affiliation between SDP and Kemper from their website. Hence, my original post.

Thankfully, others have since provided some actual helpful insight on this matter. Thank you, Sambrox and Ingolf.

• Seems to me that the obvious use would be press and release for one patch, press and hold and release for another. Very useful if that's what it is although personally I'm not a fan of having to hold footswitches for alt functions during performance, it works well between songs though.

Edited once, last by pauljoy ().

• :S
    No, it is NOT always my friend. I already explained that I investigated their YouTube channel and found no obvious relationship between Skating Dog Productions and Kemper GmbH. I thought it would have been implicit from my post, that I had also visited SDP's main website (via Google)...but apparently not. So yes, just so we are clear, I did run down that lead. However, I could find no obvious affiliation between SDP and Kemper from their website. Hence, my original post.

Thankfully, others have since provided some actual helpful insight on this matter. Thank you, Sambrox and Ingolf.

I'm sorry you took umbrage with my post. I truly did not mean to offend you, and granted Google is not always one's friend, but let's really be clear about this, okay?

Investigating a YouTube channel and doing a Google search are two totally different things. There was absolutely NO mention of Google in your original post, nor was there any mention of you visiting the Skating Dog Productions web site, or for that matter, any web site other than YouTube. All you said was that you "...looked at other videos uploaded by Skating Dog Productions." Since you never mentioned doing any other type of search, the only thing implied by that is you did your research on YouTube.

I have no way of knowing what you did other than from what you actually wrote in your original post, and since my first response obviously offended and/or annoyed you I will apologize for that once again. However, I honestly do not feel obligated to apologize for being unable to read your mind.

• I have no way of knowing what you did other than from what you actually wrote in your original post, and since my first response obviously offended and/or annoyed you I will apologize for that once again. However, I honestly do not feel obligated to apologize for being unable to read your mind.

Hi Jack,

No worries. I am fighting off a bitch of a head cold, and have been a wee bit cranky these past few days. ;)

Cheers,
    John

• So I just spent half the day with my new [2nd] Kemper. As I'm setting up my rigs and loving the Morgan AC20 and new verbs -- it's been a year since I last owned a Kemper -- I'm thinking to myself, "I'd be great if the Kemper had X/Y switching or scenes a la the AxeFX."

Sooo... what if you could create and alternative "version" of a preset, without saving a whole new preset, and then be able to switch between them or swell/transition between them at will. But it's not 2 presets, each version is PART OF the one preset.

I reason this came up is because I often want the same basic preset but with different reverb/delay settings (think full on ambient vs less ambient). It seems silly to have to save a whole new preset just for that.

• So I just spent half the day with my new [2nd] Kemper. As I'm setting up my rigs and loving the Morgan AC20 and new verbs -- it's been a year since I last owned a Kemper -- I'm thinking to myself, "I'd be great if the Kemper had X/Y switching or scenes a la the AxeFX."

Sooo... what if you could create and alternative "version" of a preset, without saving a whole new preset, and then be able to switch between them or swell/transition between them at will. But it's not 2 presets, each version is PART OF the one preset.

I reason this came up is because I often want the same basic preset but with different reverb/delay settings (think full on ambient vs less ambient). It seems silly to have to save a whole new preset just for that.

That would make a GREAT Feature Request!