NEW & Free preview rigs from my commercial Hollowbody pack

• Hello, I just uploaded 3 rigs from my upcoming pack ; check the rig exchange for these :

ATM.JB.drive.chordal ( for rhythm obviously !)
    ATM.JB.drive.chordal.lead (variation of the previous for lead work)
    ATM.JB.clean.funk ( this one badly needs an hollow, add some +++ treble on a solid body )

JB stands for Jazzbox

These rigs were carefully crafted for hollow or semi hollow guitars, so please take this into serious consideration when trying them. Hollow have a very different frequency range and response, so they might appear thin on solid bodies (especially the cleans and crunches). I removed most of the FX so you can concentrate on the Fat tones themselves, have fun !

Hopefully the chordal ones will also suit solid bodies, single coils or Humbuckers.

The final pack will suit most tonal territories : jazz tones ( acoustic, warm finger play , modern & mellow leads ...) but also the classic crunches and cleans (from pop to high gain) .The leads will have a 'special treatment' & I will also provide some signature tones ( Malcolm Young, Georges Thorogood, Izzy Stradlin ).

have a listen to the clips from the commercial pack here :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thx a lot ! I'm sick ATM so I'll have to postpone the lauch of the full pack, in the meanwhile you'll be able to play with these rigs , they are representative of the final qualities of the commercial pack.

I was able to record a new demo with lots of clips, coming soon ...

R

• latest demo :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks for you interest for this pack, still my favorite , I use it daily for most of my tracks , especially the clean.rich with all that fantastic gain range.

I also got lots of love for HB.Crunch.zep (humbucker pack) which is my go to rig for all things classic rock, great gain course and tweak-ability for rhythm , I just dial the gain up and add my delay preset for leads, very convenient.

For those interested in testing the pack, be sure to check rig ex for the freebies, If you like them on your own gear, you'll really love the full packs, amp feel is maximized.