KPA + FRFR : How to keep getting the guitar cab feeling

• to my mind they already have an important local sales list and are busy getting the parts and assembling the products. So a foreign order might not be top priority. and Mirko is probably managing this alone.

and probably they manage sales the italian way (or even sicilian ;) ) i.e. no formal order process, invoice or confirmation of order etc. Mirko just mentionned a bank transfer. I told him "ok let's go, please make it happen asap, tell me what to do" but no news.

no offense here - I'm of italian origin and grown in southern culture

• Ha! None taken X)

To partially justify him, I've had the possibility to talk to him in the recent past and he's aware that opening to the international market requires a specific approach and a certain scrupulousness. And he told me he was working hard for this (I think this implies a clearer page in English, steady order management procedures and a solid customer care protocol.

My impression is he's been a victim of his same success, since people have started praising the RS cab from Sicily to Piedmont and it was inevitable that the voice of satisfied clients reached abroad sooner or later.
    I believe he's experiencing a "growth crisis", as we call it in Italy... not sure this translates well. I'm confident he will be able to ride the wave, because the product is one of the best Kemper-related things I've used.

It might be worth underlying that the cab was born after a professional Kemper user's requests about a cab able to overcome (his words) "the limitation of the CLR and of the DXR".
    Interestingly enough, the solution has been sought (and apparently found, the client reports to be extremely satisfied) through a GRFR (aka "FR") cab, which somehow makes ends meet for me :)

• some news

Mirko gave me his IBAN identification for bank transfer. unfortunately he did not provide the BIC/SWIFT number and his postal address which are requested by my bank for international transfers. I told him immediately and now need to wait for his response

placing an order has never been so painful to me :pinch: c'mon Mirko do it

• So payment made 2 days ago and no news from Mirko since. Guess who's starting to feel bad ;(

Gianfranco, some help would be appreciated if you think you could be of any

cheers

If it's a bank transfer, don't forget that it can sometimes take three business days to clear. Hang tight, dude!

• An international money transfer may take up to 5 working days in Italy :/

(I know...)

PS: pretty sure Mirko is not about to expatriate with your money in his socks... ;D

Hope you'll like your cab!

• I've been using a Mission Gemini 2 since I got the Kemper and am thrilled with it. I've primarily played combo amps and with the top rear panel removed I'm very happy with the impact.

Pros - PLENTY of volume - Very good low end response with no flab - Smooth overall frequency response, especially with Pure Cab at 5 or better. Upper mids and highs cut nicely!

Cons - Pricey - Heavy - Fan noise take a bit of getting used to. (Not an issue on stage, I only notice it when the practice room is silent)

I couldn't be happier with it overall. The sound is top notch, I get plenty of real cab impact and the feature set is great.

Fats

Art is not a competition

• It's always a bad feeling when money is out and you are left without response. I got a confirmation mail from Mirko yesterday evening.

I knew I had to write here to get news from him. That's Murphy's law. I wouldn't have written I wouldn't had any confirmation, that's for sure :saint:

now I think it's a big month waiting. I'm so impatient !

• cab received today!!!
    did not try it yet, can't wait. the product is superb and the "finishing" is made with high quality. Mirko is very (very very) pleasant to deal with. I will post reviews as soon as I can.
    Now I'm excited

Pics please! ;)

• yeah, I'm back to work. I will do that over the next days, I want to make a good review of it for the benefit of the community, and it make take a little bit of time as I am very unorganized.

I'm not at all into recording in the computer so I don't know if I will be able to upload sound samples