KPA + FRFR : How to keep getting the guitar cab feeling

• Besides FB, this is the official page product.
    Not in English ATM, probably it makes no sense yet.
    I've talked with Mirko, his production is completely artisan and he's overwhelmed by orders (waiting time is getting longer and longer, he's around 40 days as by now). I think he's in that phase where he has to make the leap to increase production w\o sacrificing quality. He currently works alone, and is probably going to hire some collaborators in order to keep it 100% artisan (rather than having pre-assembled parts by outsourcing for example).

• Besides FB, this is the official page product.
    Not in English ATM, probably it makes no sense yet.
    I've talked with Mirko, his production is completely artisan and he's overwhelmed by orders (waiting time is getting longer and longer, he's around 40 days as by now). I think he's in that phase where he has to make the leap to increase production w\o sacrificing quality. He currently works alone, and is probably going to hire some collaborators in order to keep it 100% artisan (rather than having pre-assembled parts by outsourcing for example).

The RS-LG12 is the FIRST CABINET ACTIVE MADE IN ITALY which represents the reference cabinet for all the System Profiler and digital systems: Kemper, iRig, AXE FX, Helix, Eleven Rack and Multiamp (*).

All the necessary power, supplied from an analog into final class A / B power supply system with analog, concentrated in a single cabinet with a woofer RED SOUND DC ceramic, Full Range 12 "with TR / OE emission system = Total Response / only Emission.

The TR / OE system allows you to have a very wide sound stage, and may at this point is a fixed point of listening, the intensity and definition remain unchanged at any volume.

The linearity in the range of frequencies that affect the guitar and bass, allows the player to perceive the slightest variation profiles.

Totally handmade and treated in detail, is recommended for professional guitarists and bassists who want to feel the feeling of the amp looking over your shoulder.

It is suitable for any musical genre.

(*) All other trademarks are registered and are property of their respective authors and / or their respective companies.

• Harry, I sent you a PM with prices. I forgot to say that the email adress on the redsound webpage is the way to contact Mirko.

Guys I know you are all excited to know more about this beauty, just guess how I am excited since I won't be able to play it before tomorrow evening for a quick try.

I'll take a little bit of time and make a detailed review. Unfortunately as I spend lots of time in front of a computer at work I hardly never compute from home, so forgive me if I am not quick enough. Plus consider I need to play it much :D

cheers

• You're right Eddie.
    From my experience with the Ambrosi retrofit power amp for the Toaster, when a product is 100% artisan it's hard to give an official price a priori, since parts' costs may vary a lot in a few days, or you may have to use a different supplier at a certain stage etc. But it doesn't harm to ask current users how much they paid I guess :)