[RZ] news - updates and tidbits from ReampZone

• Welcome to the MentaL Kemper Profiles thread (aka ReampZone). All related news and updates and so on can be found here. All product updates are free indefinitely and by purchasing any pack you’ll be given an automatic 10% discount towards your next purchase with us. For more information on the pack please click the image. Our available selection is as follows;

You can visit my store page here.

Be sure to check the thread replies for news, updates and more.

Thanks,
    Menta

Edited 14 times, last by MentaL: Removing images, making it simple ().

• Q&A

• Q: What payment processors do you accept?
    • A: Paypal only at the moment but can take manual payments via bank transfer.

• Q: I’ve paid but where do I download my files?
    • A: You can download them on the receipt page after payment or login and download them here.

• Q: Where do I download updates?
    • A: Here.

• Q: How will I know about pack updates?
    • A: I’ll send you an email and update this thread.

• Q: Do these profiles really sound like the audio clips?
    • A: Yes, no post EQ has been added unless specified (and will include where cut) although the majority of the tone is down to the fingers.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/hP3xfoj.png]

Edited once, last by MentaL ().

• Blackstar HT-5 Direct Profiles only.

A friend borrowed a HT-5 to try me last year. I was actually surprised by the thing. Your profiles are very close to the sound I remember.
    I only need to bring Till's Cabs in my kemper now. The factory selection exept almost one is not optimal for this amp.
    The gimmick heart attack makes a lot of fun - maybe I'll still become a metal player. :D

• A friend borrowed a HT-5 to try me last year. I was actually surprised by the thing. Your profiles are very close to the sound I remember.
    I only need to bring Till's Cabs in my kemper now. The factory selection exept almost one is not optimal for this amp.
    The gimmick heart attack makes a lot of fun - maybe I'll still become a metal player. :D

If you remember the settings you used when you had the HT-5 I can dial it in and make you a custom Direct profile :)

• If you remember the settings you used when you had the HT-5 I can dial it in and make you a custom Direct profile

Thank you - I think your price was fair enough :)
    There are Rigs I can use.
    But tips how to import Till-Cabs I found at RE, would be welcome.
    The only way I know are cabs from other Rigs.
    Shared Directory at USB- Stick do not work for me untill now ?(

• Thank you - I think your price was fair enough :)
    There are Rigs I can use.
    But tips how to import Till-Cabs I found at RE, would be welcome.
    The only way I know are cabs from other Rigs.
    Shared Directory at USB- Stick do not work for me untill now ?(

Hold down the cab button on the kemper then you can select what third party cab to load/merge.

EDIT

Ps, updates are scheduled with the pack too, studio + merged.

Edited once, last by MentaL ().

• Hold down the cab button on the kemper then you can select what third party cab to load/merge.

When I did this, I can browse 6 cabinet presets _ is not to much ?( .
    In RE I found "TillS_cabinets_20120719" - I have read also something about in the forum.
    I put the .kipr file in the share folder of my USB-Stck for backup/restore. But I do not know why I can not see them in the Cabs Menue after plug in the stick.
    In the Option "Extended Storage" I do find no other import/export function except backup/restore.

• Here is a sound preview of the crunch/rock and hardrock merged profiles from the upcoming Blackstar HT5 update. First part of the clip is right down the middle and the second part is 100% l/r. What's your favourite?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Preview tone of one of the lead patches to be included in the MERGED update for the Blackstar HT-5.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• More lead tone samples from the blues/crunchy stuffs.