Mission Engineering EP-1-BK SPL

• YouTube, Laura Cox Nightrain guitar solo, and imagine she was playing in a very cold place, incredibly politically inappropriate of me for suggesting such a thing of course, but hey that’s me.

[/YOUTUBE.]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/YOUTUBE.]

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

Edited once, last by Delinquent ().

• New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.??????????????????????????????????

?????????????????

Code
    I do not understand
    Mmmm, your French right?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Code
    Morning

that's it I received my EP1-KP-GN Engineering Mission

The switch I haven't seen yet if it really clicks because I have the impression that it is more of a push button (no click). I do not know if it really engages because I have the impression that the rubber stops touch before pressing the switch

And therefore not seen its function
    Code
  • Hello,

will the Mission Engineering EP-1-BK SPL expression pedals with the spring option work with the Kemper Remote,
    or do I have to get the optimized-for-Kemper Mission Engineering EP1-KP-GN?

thx

Please, can somebody explain to me, if the

EP-1-BK SPL and the

EP-1-KP-GN SPL

are technically the same?

The black version is missing the "KP" in its title. But can I use the EP-1-BK SPL at my Kemper Stage anyway?

Thanks!

• We are not aware of any expression pedal as such that doesn't work with the PROFILER. The difference between these two EP-1 models is the color.

If the pedal offers an additional toe switch - which is not required for use with the PROFILER and these two models don't - it must be a momentary switch (non latching).

"SPL" stands for spring load. You need to consider, if a pedal that always returns to heel position by itself is useful for your specific application. If you intend to control volume with the pedal, it might mute your sound. If you intend to use the pedel as a dedicated Wah Pedal and are used to spring loaded wah pedals, it might be just fine.

• Check my newest comment on your original post.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.