Toaster => a new Editor

• Mac version works here now - cool!

- Can't turn stomps and effects off or on - and neither these two sections as a whole (i.e. entire stomp section, entire effects section) - although it correctly registers state from changes made on the kemper on the individual stomps (but NOT the whole section on/off state)

@Michael_dk
    Can't reproduce your issue neither on linux nor on windows and the hackintosh@virtualbox (where I do the builds) can't access the KPA. Could you please write in detail what happens, please? Do the button "lights" go on and off?null

@mac-user
    Anyone here has the same issue (on a mac)?

• I've just installed the Mac version - thank you

My first feedback/problem is that I cannot get back to the first dialog that says 'choose midi port'. I have now changed my settings in audio/midi setup and can't change it.

FYI at the moment nothing at all works although the 2 status lights at the bottom for 'midi' and 'kpa' are green. I am on OS x 10.11 (latest)

2nd point you also mention QT versions/problems in your release notes, how do I know if I have it?

Thanks again,
    Allen

• The MIDI settings dialog can be opened by "Settings->Configure Toaster..." menu
    Toaster will probably crash if you have the Qt framework installed.

Thomas

• First posting of this thread.

Hi Virago, great work, Just installed it and connected it via midi cabels to my tascam mk 122 mark II interface. Plug and play!
    First question: I went to the x slot button. Right cklick on it. The menü appears. Clicked the chorus button.There are placed the main chorus stomps. How do i get my customized chorus presets?

cheers
    Frank

• Hi Virago, great work, Just installed it and connected it via midi cabels to my tascam mk 122 mark II interface. Plug and play!
    First question: I went to the x slot button. Right cklick on it. The menü appears. Clicked the chorus button.There are placed the main chorus stomps. How do i get my customized chorus presets?

cheers
    Frank[/quote]

Currently there are no presets available. It's planned for a future release.

Thomas

• And how can i change the parameters of an effect, f.e. ducking, Predelay, Bandwith and so on off the reverb? I searched but i only found to change the reverb type and the main knobs time and mix on the front panel.