The NAMM plot thickens.............

• Definitely LDLy, as far as my old eyes can make out!

The plot thickens even more :)

Linked Delay?? Linked Dual Delay ????

In any case, the Delay effect is greyed out (inactive), and does not appear to be temporarily activated when we hear the swells. In other words, I don't hear delay(s) contributing to the sound during the expressive swells...which I guess argues against the delay being somehow "linked" to the expression control.

Edited once, last by Tritium ().

• You guys did see Kemper's response on Facebook right?

User Comment: Expression pedal controling any parameters . . ? For FCB too?

Kemper Amps Response: any switch, any expression pedal!

Any parameter via MIDI was possible in older FW.
    So what "any switch, any expression pedal!" mean?
    But not with directly connected expression pedal maybe ?

I'm so curious ...:)

• Definitely LDL - Lovely DELAY?

Yo, let's make a game. What will be the OS version revealed soon? Do you think it will be smth like 3.5?

My bet is 4.0 :D what's yours?

My bet is on 3.5, personally :)

This seems to be expansion of current features, not introduction of "big" new ones (like the merged profiles). Could be wrong, though. Even pure cab didn't merit a 4.0 :)

Actually, come to think of it, I'll go with 3.3 instead :)

• Just a guess but:

on on an expression pedal, you can state what parameters you want and which state at heal down and toe down. So you could control multiple parameters with one sweep. I can do that on the Strymon gear (so you could alter delay time. Mix and modulation level together).

What if you could do the same on a stomp foot switch? Off is 'normal', like heal down on an exp. Hold your foot on it and it goes to toe down. The sweep between the two states is set up in a menu. That would make some sense of the first video.

What at do you think?

• I think it's likely to be morphing between two different settings of the controls. But maybe it's simply assigning multiple parameters to one pedal, with min and max values set for each.

Now when I'm thinking - the morph(between one amp+cab simulation and another) it is possible when you will assume that the they are simulations with some known parameters as input. So there is only one simulation at a time and you morphing between the sets of parameters.
    So you can't morph between a RIG's -- because different FX are possible in different RIG's.

That was my first thought :).

• Gotcha, watching the settings go from the clean shimmer to high gain and exactly back to the identical clean setting made me think of the morphing ...... as I believe you can do that with some pedals.

I was the watching the dials on each side with it's respective eyeball! :S

• I think that the some part of the update is exclusive to the Remote users.
    Like this morphing thing. The CPU of the Remote probably can handle to send different kind of messages to the KPA without overloading KPA main CPU.
    And you have always gain more Remote users .
    This would be a smart move - and probably I would do the same if i would be a Remote and Kpa manufacturer.
    But this is only a guesses - and I cannot wait till NEW FW Release :)