The NAMM plot thickens.............

• @magnetix : He doesn't say anything about that speaker cabinet. Well, yes, he points at it, but that doesn't mean anything. Kemper have had these speakers around for some time now and afaik these are one off custom made to fit in with the kind of Kemper colour and design.

• @magnetix : He doesn't say anything about that speaker cabinet. Well, yes, he points at it, but that doesn't mean anything. Kemper have had these speakers around for some time now and afaik these are one off custom made to fit in with the kind of Kemper colour and design.

Ah, didn't realize that. Thanks for the info.

• 3 delays at once??? If this is true that will please a lot of people, let's see if they give us any thing more new tomorrow :)

I guess we can consider it a fact that from OS 4.x on we can use more than one delay at the same time. For many the crucial question will be whether the KPA's infrastructure allows us for putting the delay before the amp - into the stomp section.

• I guess we can consider it a fact that from OS 4.x on we can use more than one delay at the same time. For many the crucial question will be whether the KPA's infrastructure allows us for putting the delay before the amp - into the stomp section.

Now that would be awesome!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• On a Line6 M9 and on the Eventide H9 you can control more than one parameter at the same time with an expression pedal. At least, if I remember correctly. I never had an M13.

I can't say that I ever tried to push the envelope - just that I wasn't aware that you could to that. Either that, or when I tried, it failed and so I forgot about it.

Speaking of Line 6, I used a Line 6 expression pedal with my M13. I wonder if I could use the Line 6 expression pedal with the Kemper?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow! Well, obviously I didn't use it to its full potential. Thanks for sharing.

• I don't think i eill ever use it. I expected improved pedals, better fx and spring reverb

Ale, we are literally just four (4) hours into a 4-day event. I would not be at all surprised if Kemper has further, exciting information to reveal as the event unfolds.

• i hope this morphing thing works with all midi foot controllers not just kemper remote

Definitely, although I think you can use an expression pedal plugged straight into the back of the KPA to control it. I'm currently using a Ground Control Pro and H9s in the loop, and am really looking forward to the day when the reverbs and delays in the KPA are closer to the level of the Eventide ones. Only at that point will I remove the Eventides and invest in a Kemper Remote-which I would really like to be able to do.

• Sorry really not very excited about that morphing stuff - looks like a novelty effect. Hoping for better news soon - what we all want really - more delays and reverbs and flexible routing.

Speak for yourself, I don't want or need any of this, I have H7600 to do this if I feel like it (rarely).

What I want is a red Kemper. Where is it now?:)

p.s. Morphing is pretty cool I can instantly think of many uses.