Top Jimi: Ceriatone Expression (Trainwreck Express Clone)

• I can confirm this. Just loaded up the low3 profile and it's fine. Low3-m sounds much more "metallic" and fizzy. I only listened to merged profiles when going through these as that's how I'll be using them and just assumed this was more more modern metal style tone.

I tried to re merge this profile with the studio cab and it ended up with the same result. Much different from the studio profile.

I wasn't referring to just the merged profiles. I meant all the Top Jimi profiles. They are sound to "metallic" and "fizzy" when I try any of them live. I was hoping the Expression profile was going to be different but it was the same when I tried it at soundcheck. Like I said, on the recordings that Top Jimi does, they sound awesome.

• if they sound metallic and fizzy, tweak them: we still have a lot of room for modifying them.

as mentioned before, as I remember there is no single profile I didn't have to tweak to get the best out of it, nomatter who they came from, TAF, Britt and TJ

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I've corrected the problem with the TJ-TWreck Low-3 M profile. There was apparently a problem with the Low-3 direct profile, which is used to create the merged profile.

I've emailed out corrected Low-3 M profiles to everyone who has purchased the Ceriatone Expression pack. The emails went to the email we have on file, which for most of you is the address associated with your Paypal account. If you don't receive the update, please send a copy of your receipt to [email protected] and I'll send you the update.

Thanks for letting us know, and we appreciate your patience!

-Jimi

• I like this pack a lot!! But the "Low-3 Merged" still has issues?! I got the confirmation that I have the updated profile - but it is just not right? Has someone noticed this too?

Can someone test this: Listen to "studio" monitors then turn off "cab" (button). There is barely a differene. As if a cab is already there (so no direct sound available). All other profiles sound kind of fizzy with cab off - as it should!

Profile issue or is it me??