Improved Overdrive Stomp Options

• I know this is an older thread, but was wondering if there was any word or thought on new stomps? I personally have used the Boss SD-1 as a boost forever. I know the TS is close, but I have never been a fan of how it affects the mids working with most amps. I do like TS-9 type pedals for Fender amps, but not Marshall type amps.

I for one would love to have the Yellow SD-1 available in the Kemper. I'll just have to use one of my real ones in front for now I guess.

• I think this would be a great added feature. I've always wondered why all the modeling companies out there spend so much time creating models of cheap overdrive pedals. the DS-1 is only popular because it's been around forever and dirt cheap. How about some of the additions over the last decade when the boutique market exploded? Like Wampler and JHS. Many boutique pedals out there are actually based on refinements of the classics, but remove some of the harshness, make them more touch responsive, etc.. Why not create models of some of these?

• I think this would be a great added feature. I've always wondered why all the modeling companies out there spend so much time creating models of cheap overdrive pedals. the DS-1 is only popular because it's been around forever and dirt cheap. How about some of the additions over the last decade when the boutique market exploded? Like Wampler and JHS. Many boutique pedals out there are actually based on refinements of the classics, but remove some of the harshness, make them more touch responsive, etc.. Why not create models of some of these?

Seriously! What he said^
    +1000

• Seriously! What he said^+1000

Yeah that would be awesome!!! EP booster , fulltone full drive , and my favorite ol SD-1 would be fantastic!!! There are plenty of others too, but don't want to get too greedy, but obviously these things sell outside the modeled world so there is a fair amount of market demand and application here.

• Hi
    I usually use drive pedals and even with the kemper I still feel I need them..I would love more variety in the Kempers drive section as really only 1 or 2 are similar to what i like in real pedals.

I've seen several Kempers used for 1 clean amp sound and people still running pedalboards into it as they are not getting the familiar drive sounds they're used to..this may be operator laziness to as it's easier to find a good profile and not bother recreating their board..I'm guilty of this too☺

Saying that tho a few more drives would be my main request for future updates fingers crossed :)

• I find if you use an EQ with the OD effects in the Kemper you can dial in a lot more sounds.

With that said , you use an extra effect slot. I would prefer to see the OD and distortion effects have more EQ options and more parameters for tweaking, so we can create more sounds with one slot.

• It would be great to Have More options and presets for the Stomps section of Kemper. And being able to go a little deeper to further make Kemper a better unit and not have people
    thinking or second guessing themselves about their gear. I mean no harm with that.
    :)

• I second that.
    Keep my original old vintage grey DOD 250 around just for that overdrive sound. Nothing currently in the toaster can replace it.

• I agree. So far I'm very impressed with the amps, but the pedals are vastly inferior. I keep wanting to add a fulldrive etc, and all the pedals I've found so far are buzzy and ratty and not a lot of musicality. Great amps though! Just not sure what I can do with this without the pedal component, at least at this point.