Volume Pedal Default Position or Value

• After I updated the firmware the KPA forgot the settings for the expression pedals, I was expecting this because the release notes said it would. I got them working again but for some reason when I first power the KPA on it thinks that the volume pedal is in the heal down position when it's not, if I simply move the volume pedal it returns to normal operation. I seem to remember that there is a setting to fix this but I can't find it. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this? Thx

• Try this

Reference Manual page 44
    Expression Pedals
    An expression pedal works just like a wah or volume pedal, but is made for digital devices. It only needs one cable with a stereo jack, connected to one of the dedicated pedal inputs. If you use a regular expression pedal (e.g. Roland™), please select “Pedal Type 1” with soft knob 1. If you use an expression pedal with reversed polarity (e.g.Yamaha™), please select “Pedal Type 2”. Then press “Calibrate” and perform a full swell on the pedal to calibrate it. You can monitor the changing swell value of the pedal directly under the soft button.

• Thanks but no joy, I went through the alignment procedure again just to make sure and it didn't help. To clarify, the volume pedal works fine once I move it, it's only when I first power up the KPA that the KPA thinks the pedal is in the heal down position, once I simply move the pedal it starts working fine. It has got me a couple of times, I have the volume pedal before that amp so I can control the gain somewhat, I power everything up and start playing and think "this preset should have more gain" so I select a profile with more gain, and then I realize that I haven't move the pedal since I powered up the KPA, so I move the pedal and bam, there is my gain. Has no one else had this problem? I'm sure it's something simple that I am missing but I just can't find it ?(

• Can't help with a fix but yep my old Ernie Ball pedal did that when I put it in the internal pedal slot, didn't really bother me much although I just use it in front of the Kemper now.