Loopers For Live Performance - Your Choice, And Why?

• So there are quite a few from which to choose, but which has the best combination of usability, pure sound, and flexibility? Opinions, please!

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I doubt that my needs would differ much from anyone else's, at least as regards use in a solo act. Fact is, I'm not even sure what I will eventually need (should I choose to get one). I'm looking for any and all opinions and experiences.

• You should at least imagine a minimum duration time, if you need stereo, how many loops (if any) you want to be able to store, what are your needs in terms of editing the single layers.
    :)

• This is the best one I've found

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Loops up to 5 minutes. Multiple loops...you can even go with the bigger version of it if you want loops to play backwards...I have that one and never found a use for the backward loops though.

• Hi
    i had the Boss RC 2 bur sold it
    and now i have a digitech Jam Man Pro, it has 32 min for loops onboard
    and with sd card you get up to 3 hours
    easy to use, good sound, aux input and its only 120 Euro

• Hi
    i had the Boss RC 2 bur sold it
    and now i have a digitech Jam Man Pro, it has 32 min for loops onboard
    and with sd card you get up to 3 hours
    easy to use, good sound, aux input and its only 120 Euro

I few years ago I had the JamMan Stereo. It was easy to use, but I felt that the sound quality was less than stellar. Maybe the new ones are better. I also had a Ditto, but found it to be much too limited. If the JamMan had better sound quality then it would be acceptable.