Show your latest guitar

• Wuuueeell.. Thanks! I apprecciate!

I just did a recording Test: on one side full controls, on the orther the tone rolled down to 5, no EQ; no Compr..anything.

(the rig was a 71 plexiy somewhat..)

It's just to hear the recorded sound without me playing in the mean time (the alluminum cone inside it's Loud.. it makes some tricks;..and I Hate headphones)

honestly the riff came out from a You tube video reserch ''open g tuning'' here exactly

Nothing ''inpired'' just a ''Ok let's try it, ..ok yes, but this way it's better''... it could became an intro for something right?...we'll see

Sollazzon Sounds great! Makes me want to play some old Cinderella...lol

HA! You have My Wife' Same point of view.

(We use to call 'Tamarri' all those kind of Glam Style Band) and as soon as she saw the new guitar, she baptized it ''the Tammarra'' !

I've tried to explain her that I'm gonna use it more like This *.. but OK! it's a Tamarra guitar, . no need to discuss it!

*PS: do You really need a tremolo to play w/slide?

*PPS I had asked to Santa a PRS McCarty 594 OR THIS But, ..sincerly I've hadn't be SO Good this Year.. well Who cares? Maybe next Year

• During the corona lockdown I bought a Gretsch G5420TG in Cadillac Green. What a great guitar for that price!
    The only thing I regret is that i haven't bought one before.

Sorry for horrible singing and playing but I hope you can hear that beautiful sound which fit (for me) perfect in a mix.

Skip to 1:04 for "guitar solo". Profile is a Fender Showman

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• During the corona lockdown I bought a Gretsch G5420TG in Cadillac Green. What a great guitar for that price!
    The only thing I regret is that i haven't bought one before.

Sorry for horrible singing and playing but I hope you can hear that beautiful sound which fit (for me) perfect in a mix.

Skip to 1:04 for "guitar solo". Profile is a Fender Showman

Love the guitar and singing is cool as well! Thanks dude, got me in the spirit for Christmas!

• So this just got delivered, brand new but it's actually old stock from 2011. My first guitar with a maple fretboard, haven't plugged it in yet. Needs new strings. Not sure about double EMG 81 combo, I'll leave them for now, maybe I'll like them after actually playing the guitar for a while.

• Totally looks the biz, Mike! 8)

Hopefully you win in the QC crapshoot. Fingers crossed. ;)

Well bud, the Gibson QC was dreadful. Sent 2 back to only settle on these 2 and one had a volume sign missing from the pot...... Played too nice to return though.

I returned an Ibanez that snapped 8 high e strings in 4 days due to how bad the bridge was cut (£1300 guitar too) so I am hoping this is Jackson is a winner.

Oh and after my very big move away from the Kemper.... As you predicted I am back lol. Someone offered to buy it and I just couldn't let it go.

• Well bud, the Gibson QC was dreadful. Sent 2 back to only settle on these 2 and one had a volume sign missing from the pot...... Played too nice to return though.

I returned an Ibanez that snapped 8 high e strings in 4 days due to how bad the bridge was cut (£1300 guitar too) so I am hoping this is Jackson is a winner.

Oh and after my very big move away from the Kemper.... As you predicted I am back lol. Someone offered to buy it and I just couldn't let it go.

Personally I've never liked Gibsons although my next purchase is likely to be one ( to replace the Epiphone in my avatar)...Im in a tribute band so kinda not my choice....but it does surprise me that so many low cost guitars are better than you think and high cost ones disappointing.

Im sure the Jackson will be good!

• Got this one 2 days ago. Unbelievable playability out of the box.

Harley Benton SC Custom II

I dont care for the top ( wish it was like the back)

Things are very tough work/money wise here. But I sold 2 of my "expensive" guitars , a Heritage H150 and a Kotzen Telecaster, and refuse to just use the money for "life" :)

And at €200 I'm beyond pleased.

Animal is over the moon and has switched to playing guitar:P

• I dont care for the top ( wish it was like the back)

Ha! I wish the back was like the top!

But I know I have serious problems with Flamed top.

In FACT I've just finished now to clean, restring and setup this...Animal

It's a 1995 Les Paul Classic Premium Plus that I bought second hand (or 3rd-who knows?) in 2008 in a big shop, I used for live as my 2nd guitar for a couple of Years

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

than, unfortunately I had to sell it to get the money I need to Buy a CS (Falmed Top of course)

But I've always wated it back and finally after 10 years or so the Guy I've sold it decided to sell it back me!

I took it back fisically this morning and I'm still feeling like...not a happy childe..

it's more like when me amd my ex grilfriend met again after a loooong time and we had the best sex we've ever had!

And belive me, for real it's another story.

• Xmas is early this year... Received this beautiful LTD EC-1000 in vintage black.
    I also ordered some Fishman Flunece Classics to replace the EMGs. But after some riffing im not quite sure if I should swap them, because the guitar sounds very tight and aggressive :evil:

I suggest you try the EMGs in a mix, you will find out they dont sound as good as when playing alone. I like fluence better, their modern setting sound like a mid busted emg, so I would rather have the flexibility in this case.

The answer is 42

• Xmas is early this year... Received this beautiful LTD EC-1000 in vintage black.
    I also ordered some Fishman Flunece Classics to replace the EMGs. But after some riffing im not quite sure if I should swap them, because the guitar sounds very tight and aggressive :evil:

If you like the emg, keep them. And send the fishmans to me as a christmas gift. :) A popular myth is the emg will sound the same no matter what guitar you put them in. Not true. With some guitars they sound killer and with others not so good. Just as with passive ones. I had that guitar like 7-8 years ago. Great guitar and I did regret selling it. Now I've got the ec-1000 et qm dbsb instead and I was going to swap the jb/jazz with active pickups but changed my mind. The jb in that guitar sounds killer.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

I have the left handed version and Emgs sound great in this guitar in my opinion