Show your latest guitar

• Another crazy local CL find.

A 2018 PRS Silver Sky in Onyx. This is one of the first 500 which means it came with a hard case with JM plaque...

This plays like butter and goes to numerous gigs (what's a gig?) Bonus flamed maple neck...

• I saw a hole in the fleet/harem...

Needed a double P90 axe!

So... a 2018 PRS 594 soapbar was the ticket!

This bad boy covers a lot of territory and comes to many of the aforementioned non existent gigs:D

• And to finally get this over with...

The 594 soapy neck is killer, and when I found its full humbucker cousin I had to have it.

Here is a 2017 PRS Wood Library 594 satin finish, with rosewood neck, Ziricote fretboard, and smoked chrome hardware...

• dmatthews

Dude, yer killin' me.

A 2009 SE ONE that I... erm Won!

Gigged that for a while after getting it home and thought... I wonder if they make a Stratty thing?

A terrific start to a fantastic journey to follow. I get it. I have more PRS guitars than anything else.

That led me to an Ebay search, where I found a 2009 305...

This reminds me of the PRS 513 Rosewood. One of the guitars I should never have sold, although it was part of the deal that led to my PRS Private Stock (in my avatar).

So then... after having way too much fun with single coils, I felt like investigating some humbucker PRS.

That led me to buying this rock machine from a forum friend... a 2008 core Mira

Had to get a nice TRC to point out the ding on the headstock...:P

I love the Truss Rod Cover. It's great that you can laugh at the ding. I got a couple of nice TRCs from Thalia

Last one for the night...

I found this McCarty on my local CL.

I couldn't believe it. I was at work and asked the guy if he'd take $XXXX if it was what I thought it was. He said yes, so I jumped in the car.

A 2001 McCarty with 10 top and rosewood neck...

A gorgeous McCarty. Another one I didn't appreciate until it was gone (traded-in toward an original PRS Hollowbody (I)). The McCarty was gorgeous, and I didn't understand or appreciate what I had until it was gone).

And to finally get this over with...

The 594 soapy neck is killer, and when I found its full humbucker cousin I had to have it.

Here is a 2017 PRS Wood Library 594 satin finish, with rosewood neck, Ziricote fretboard, and smoked chrome hardware...

Oh, I gasped when I saw this. PRS makes a beautiful rosewood neck.

OK... round 2!

I found the idea of a piezo compelling for a few of the songs we do. So...

A 2012 PRS P22 10 top and rosewood neck. Orange Tiger finish. Ended up putting ebony tuner buttons on...

That's an amazing top and the ebony tuner buttons are the perfect touch.

Another crazy local CL find.

A 2018 PRS Silver Sky in Onyx. This is one of the first 500 which means it came with a hard case with JM plaque...

This plays like butter and goes to numerous gigs (what's a gig?) Bonus flamed maple neck...

I had a chance to pick up a PRS Silver Sky on Craigslist. Stupid me. I blinked and it was gone. I hesitated because I've never bonded with any of the Strats I had. But if I were going to try again, it would be a Silver Sky. You scored well on yours. Black is good.

I saw a hole in the fleet/harem...

Needed a double P90 axe!

So... a 2018 PRS 594 soapbar was the ticket!

This bad boy covers a lot of territory and comes to many of the aforementioned non existent gigs:D

The PRS in my avatar has soapies. You're right. PRS soapies cover a lot of territory.

And to finally get this over with...

Do you play different music on your two 594s?

Thanks for taking the time to show us your astounding guitars.

ST

• Thank you brother!

Our band is a cover band and I take to practice and gigs what feels good that week/day. So I've been rotating through them when able. I'll admit that the last few gigs and practices saw the 594 soapy and Silver Sky as the two fighting for position.

Last gig was all 594 soapy until I blew a string and the SS finished the show.

At home it's all about mood and feel.

They all feel so great to play. I've done tons of time with the Mira, 305, McCarty. And the P22... well that's versatility.

They'll all stay.

• Dude, what are you? A bank robber?

That is gorgeous! I have a feeling that you got it for a steal. What is the first X?

• Well now it's your turn! Pics!

Especially the avatar with P90s! I showed mine in chronological order of acquisition.

I played a 513 once and really liked it! Also thanks for the link to the TRCs.

I never thought the Silver Sky would be as good as it is, especially with a 7.25 radius, but it's deadly.