Show your latest guitar

• My latest guitar is a Duesenberg V-caster. It's a strat/Tele in a Les Paul. I've been looking for single coils in a Les Paul-like guitar for a while. Very versatile. Pictures are not my pictures, just from the net.

• 2020 Fender HM Strat. Effortless playability and VERY light. Will replace the floyd special with a german one soon

These always caused on me some mixed feelings, they are fender trying to diversify, copying those which copied them in the first place. I am really intriged by the 17" radius with fender craftsmanship, that sounds nice. Good adquisition :D

The answer is 42

Maybe a little off topic , but since I have "to many guitars" ( if that´s possible .... :/ )

I decided to upgrade my keyboard corner in the studio instead .........

Brand new 2020 Prophet-10 rev.4 :)

( Sorry for bad picture ; old phone and bad light ...... )

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Fantastic.

Yes, I would choose that over any new guitar. Nice one.
    Sold my OB8 a couple of years back now and miss it. Have a Pro 08 but it’s not the same. ?

• My latest build. It is a celebration of the American spirit. It is built on the same type of concept as the "resto mod" in classic cars, where you take an older concept but modernize it some. So I started with a 60s style Fender Telecaster body, and fitted it with a roasted maple 50s neck (thick). I went with the traditional and era appropriate 3 saddle bridge. I also stuck with a vintage look for the tuners, but they are in fact both staggered and locking in nature. From there, we get to the electronics with are really fun. It is a Nashville configuration (3 pickups) with a lot of diversity. All Seymour Duncan, you have a mini-humbucker in the bridge, a hot rail in the middle and a vintage pole in the neck. Then there is that control section. The 3-way switch, along with the push/pull 2nd volume knob, gives up to 7 different pickup configs with respect to serial or parallel signal. Graced with 10-46s, this baby has a huge palette of tones, and just screams through my Kemper/OX combo. This ain't your daddy's Telecaster.

[Blocked Image: https://i.ibb.co/fYBphbR/PXL-20210407-234311839.jpg]

[Blocked Image: https://i.ibb.co/xhYHM54/PXL-20210407-234321731.jpg]

• 2020 Fender HM Strat. Effortless playability and VERY light. Will replace the floyd special with a german one soon

Awesome, CrazyShred. These are amazing guitars, with the most comfortable, thin, flat and fast necks I have ever played. I absolutely love the 25.1" scale length with 24 frets. I had my Flash Yellow HM Strat PLEK'd by Sweetwater. Plays like a dream.

I guess I also will eventually replace the stock FR Special with an Original Floyd Rose, whenever these can be found in the wild, again.

By the way, I loved it so much, I ran to Guitar Center and picked up a second HM Strat. Grabbed the Ice Blue with Rosewood.

Now, I just have to sell some of my other guitars.

• I love mine. It is an original model from 1990. I replaced the neck humbucker with a Bill Lawrence way back when. I didn't want to ditch the original Kahler Spyder, but it broke in an unfixable way, so I had to put on an FR, which is not stock on these first models.

Not sure if the image will show. I see it in the preview, but then see "blocked" text in the actual post with a link to the pic, so sorry if that happens again. Maybe it is because I am new, but I assure it is a safe link on well known image hosting site (imgbb). Regardless, here is mine in black, the one color they decided not to do in the reissues.

[Blocked Image: https://i.ibb.co/8KMhQyr/Black-HM-Strat.jpg]

• I love mine. It is an original model from 1990. I replaced the neck humbucker with a Bill Lawrence way back when. I didn't want to ditch the original Kahler Spyder, but it broke in an unfixable way, so I had to put on an FR, which is not stock on these first models.

Not sure if the image will show. I see it in the preview, but then see "blocked" text in the actual post with a link to the pic, so sorry if that happens again. Maybe it is because I am new, but I assure it is a safe link on well known image hosting site (imgbb). Regardless, here is mine in black, the one color they decided not to do in the reissues.

[Blocked Image: https://i.ibb.co/8KMhQyr/Black-HM-Strat.jpg]

Beautiful guitar, drkato .

Cool to see there are a few fans, here, of the Fender HM Strat.

Edited 2 times, last by Tritium ().

• Folks, here we have a true artist. Studio comes first. Phone and lighting upgrades will have to wait :)

• It is built on the same type of concept as the "resto mod" in classic cars, where you take an older concept but modernize it some. So I started with a 60s style Fender Telecaster body, and fitted it with a roasted maple 50s neck..

That's the opposite of modernising it, surely! :D

Just pulling yer leg!

• Folks, here we have a true artist. Studio comes first. Phone and lighting upgrades will have to wait :)

And my newest car is from 1977 ( Dodge Tradesman 300 MaxiVan )

Good P.A. hauler back in the days when I was an active FOH guy with my own rig :P

My oldest car is from 1960 :thumbup: ( Volvo PV 544 )

Music / studio first, old cars on second place 8)

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Indeed it has the best neck I've ever played on a guitar. The combination of scale,neck,pickups, fret access because of the heel and LOOKS, rocks hard. What do you think of the pickups? If you can't find an official floyd rose, buy the schaller lockmeister. Same thing as the OFR but with schaller's stamp on it (schaller makes the OFR). Be sure to order it with R3 nut and 32mm block

• got to love an old Volvo. Just googled the PV544 ????

• Indeed it has the best neck I've ever played on a guitar. The combination of scale,neck,pickups, fret access because of the heel and LOOKS, rocks hard. What do you think of the pickups? If you can't find an official floyd rose, buy the schaller lockmeister. Same thing as the OFR but with schaller's stamp on it (schaller makes the OFR). Be sure to order it with R3 nut and 32mm block

Agreed. I don’t have Paul Gilbert size paws, and the HM Strat’s 25.1” scale, combined with the flat, thin (but rock solid) neck, as well as full access to 24 jumbo frets, makes this a joy and inspiration to play.

I have been considering the Schaller Floyd (Lockmeister) as well.

Question on the locking nut. Not sure if this is available from Schaller, but wouldn’t we need an R10 locking nut, due to the radius? The R10 is 15” radius, which is closest to the neck’s 17”. I will have to measure the width of existing nut/shelf.