Show your latest guitar

• Peerless M Taylor Virtuoso. My first archtop. I was looking for an affordable lefty, which ain't easy. Small (15') and comfy . Low action. I strung It with flats. Good South Corean construction and a sale price that made me drop the bullets (in France this time). Spruce and maple. Not very loud unplugged, but there's a bit of an acoustic tone to mic and blend in with the Kemper.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

Edited once, last by CJGOMEZ ().

• I really can’t stand Les Pauls and wouldn’t let one in my house……….. but I could make and exception for that beauty ?

I've felt the same way most of my life (Strat guy) but a Les Paul is just so rock and roll I felt I had to give one a try. So now there's a perfectly good sunburst sitting in my studio that never gets played, because PRS.

It's like that girl you meet but just can't make it happen with. Everyone agrees that she's very pretty, and she's a lot of fun to hang out with, but... no connection.

Honestly, the only reason I haven't sold it has been covid. With musicians struggling and probably dumping gear left and right just to survive I figure it's probably not the bet time to recoup my full investment. So, in the corner it sits.

However, in fairness it is pretty, but not as pretty as Sollazzon's. :)

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• I have only one LP and play it the least but every once in a while I just gotta get me some of that tone even though it's not as easy to play as a strat.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Never owned a strat or a lp. The closest to a lp is my ltd deluxe. But I do have tried lp's in music shops but they're too clumsy and not the smoothest neck for small fingers. It's like an ant trying to copulate with an elephant.:pinch:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Hey Chris,

I've heard the market for used guitars is hot these days, at least it was when lots of people had more time on their hands. While some of the working musicians struggled mightily, the hobbyists with disposable income have been buying.

An unplayed/unloved guitar is worthless. Well, that may seem extreme, but I've been through several rounds of purging unplayed instruments. I've never given a second thought to the selling price once something was out the door.

Honestly, the only reason I haven't sold it has been covid. With musicians struggling and probably dumping gear left and right just to survive I figure it's probably not the bet time to recoup my full investment. So, in the corner it sits.

• Peerless M Taylor Virtuoso. My first archtop. I was looking for an affordable lefty, which ain't easy. Small (15') and comfy . Low action. I strung It with flats. Good South Corean construction and a sale price that made me drop the bullets (in France this time). Spruce and maple. Not very loud unplugged, but there's a bit of an acoustic tone to mic and blend in with the Kemper.

this is soo beautiful!!

• Congratulations CJGOMEZ.

What a beauty - a terrific-looking guitar. I just read a fun review.

15" is a great size for a comfortable jazz box and it should be easy to control even at stage volumes.

Peerless M Taylor Virtuoso. My first archtop. I was looking for an affordable lefty, which ain't easy. Small (15') and comfy . Low action. I strung It with flats. Good South Corean construction and a sale price that made me drop the bullets (in France this time). Spruce and maple. Not very loud unplugged, but there's a bit of an acoustic tone to mic and blend in with the Kemper.

• Not my latest - but I've recently finished doing some work on this one.

Its an old Hohner G3 which I re-painted a while ago (it had alot of paint missing). I've updated the pups to HHH (Gibson 498T bridge, Ibanez branded stacked bucker in the middle, and a random no-brand blade style bucker in the neck position). Its a surprisingly loud guitar, super comfortable to play.

• Hey Chris,

I've heard the market for used guitars is hot these days, at least it was when lots of people had more time on their hands. While some of the working musicians struggled mightily, the hobbyists with disposable income have been buying.

That's worth knowing, thanks man. In all honestly, laziness has also played a part.

Bwahahahaha!!! Exactly!

Yeah, but they should really tell you what the cover charge is before you've entered the rabbit hole. Still, no regrets. :)

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• My signature guitar, the Legba. We literally started with a piece of potting foam and carved it to the shape I had in my head, then Brian set to work putting the woods together and carving the curves to bring out the real character of her. Claro walnut top and back, bloodwood layers and a black walnut center, walnut and bloodwood 7 piece neck, bloodwood fretboard, quilted maple inlay and headstock cover, EVO gold frets, Hipshot hardware, Dimarzio pickups and of course DR strings. Took two years to bring her to life and it's stunning to hear and to play. This was the prototype. The catalog version won't be quite as extravagant but still 100% handmade with several wood options. And though we haven't officially decided, we have agreed to also offer a six string version.

Just a guy who plays a little bit of guitar.

• I have an affinity for the original 80's Kramers and have collected a few over the years. I couldn't pass this one up. I've never seen another Baretta in Harvest Yellow. Plays and sounds great if you like this style of instrument. My favorite guitar is always a good Les Paul but it's fun to play these also. Screams 80's metal!s

• I love the 80's. That Kramer strat has a deeper belly cut then most strats making it very comfy to sit while playing. This is my 80's guitar with the deep belly cut style. Westone Spectrum DX all original with a new fret job. It's 36 years old.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I have an affinity for the original 80's Kramers and have collected a few over the years. I couldn't pass this one up. I've never seen another Baretta in Harvest Yellow. Plays and sounds great if you like this style of instrument. My favorite guitar is always a good Les Paul but it's fun to play these also. Screams 80's metal!s

Terrible built quality..... that pickup is definitely wonky - JOKE!

As I play in an 80's hair metal band, I love this!!!!