Show your latest guitar

• A quick question: I've been offered a ridiculously good Deal on a Reverend Charger 290, almost new, and am about to pull the trigger. Anything speaking against it? Have no experience with this brand.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• A quick question: I've been offered a ridiculously good Deal on a Reverend Charger 290, almost new, and am about to pull the trigger. Anything speaking against it? Have no experience with this brand.

So you are asking a bunch of guitar obsessed people if you should buy another guitar.....Erm....let me think.....YES!!!

Seriously, no experience on it but looks great. Do you have any other P90 equipped guitars?

• So you are asking a bunch of guitar obsessed people if you should buy another guitar.....Erm....let me think.....YES!!!

Seriously, no experience on it but looks great. Do you have any other P90 equipped guitars?A

A Fender Thinline JA-90 that I'm selling because I do not bond with it (it sounds more like Gibson and I have another 2 guitars that covers that spectrum) what I like in this reverend is the circuit to roll off the bass: it makes the p90s sounds like a Tele

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• One more comment...I LOVE this Reverend! Playability is top, all controls are very musical sounding, the body resonates almost like a Semi-Hollow and the bass filter makes it cut through every mix.

Thank you guys for giving me the final push, this guitar inspire to write music

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• I recently sold 20 of my best Basses and Guitars to a friend who sells to some of the players we all know and love.

He accepted my price and assured me they will be appreciated and played by his waiting buyers.

This new 5 String should arrive in 3 days and this will be a new adventurer. 8)

The NS Dimension Series reimagines Spector’s iconic design with multi-scale construction and offers players a new level of playability and tonality. In addition to the multi-scale, neck-thru construction, NS Dimension models also feature a variety of premium tonewoods and cutting-edge Fishman Fluence electronics. The fully curved body is carved from lightweight Swamp Ash and features a highly figured Poplar Burl top. The 5-piece neck is constructed from Maple and Wenge for enhanced stability and eye-catching looks. The 24 fret Wenge fingerboard also features illuminating side dots, allowing players to expertly navigate the fingerboard. New for 2022, the highly sought-after Spector NS Dimension basses are available in two all-new colors, Black & Blue and Inferno Red, each featuring a high gloss finish. Taking inspiration from Spector’s USA Series, the new color options in the NS Dimension Series were carefully chosen to highlight the grain pattern of the highly figured woods, resulting in a striking look that’s always one-of-a-kind.

• Gorgeous!

• I recently sold 20 of my best Basses and Guitars to a friend who sells to some of the players we all know and love.

He accepted my price and assured me they will be appreciated and played by his waiting buyers.

This new 5 String should arrive in 3 days and this will be a new adventurer. 8)

Wow, 20? 20 of your children kicked out of the house at once? I hope you're prepared for some serious separation anxiety. Congrats, she's a looker.