Activate Level Tuner With Any Simple Pedalboard

• It would be good if we could activate level tuner with any simple pedalboard.

Now have need to have a specific pedalboard to make this (CC #31) or separate switch pedal (are more devices and cables in shows).

This feature should be by in SYSTEM/ MIDI PrgChg# (Page 12-17) and that between our rig the option to activate the Level Tuner with any normal and basic pedal pedalboard.

More comfortable and less cables and pedals.

• What about setting volume pedal on CC07 to 0 position?
    according to https://www.midi.org/specifica…nge-messages-data-bytes-2
    CC07 is a standard for Channel Volume

I understand you want to have a possibility to assign any CC number to the function - but you understand that there are also other CC functions that occupy other CC numbers?

• What about setting volume pedal on CC07 to 0 position?

Who said that use volume pedal? Please read well and do not say what I have to do.

I repeat that for me these features are basic and post everything necessary for me (and more members) like it or not.

Should have more education and respect for others, if you do not like my requests not read, it´s very simple.

• Who said that use volume pedal? Please read well and do not say what I have to do.

I repeat that for me these features are basic and post everything necessary for me (and more members) like it or not.

Should have more education and respect for others, if you do not like my requests not read, it´s very simple.

I have all respect - please read again what i wrote - just sometimes technically it is complicated and will create more complication.
    BTW volume pedal - could be also MIDI volume pedal from some floorboard that can send CC07. Most of them send this on this CC because of the standard.

• Who said that use volume pedal? Please read well and do not say what I have to do.

Yikes. I have seen a few of your posts and you come off rather harsh. I can't take you seriously when you preach about respect, yet you show none to anyone. I'm not sure if its a language/translation problem since I can only assume English is not your first language.

• I have all respect - please read again what i wrote - just sometimes technically it is complicated and will create more complication.
    BTW volume pedal - could be also MIDI volume pedal from some floorboard that can send CC07. Most of them send this on this CC because of the standard.

The respect I have told you for what you wrote earlier and now you've deleted.

Who buys such a simple pedal for example Tech 21 Midi Moose doesn´t want to enable or disable effects but the tuner is something basic that everyone will use.

• The respect I have told you for what you wrote earlier and now you've deleted.

Who buys such a simple pedal for example Tech 21 Midi Moose doesn´t want to enable or disable effects but the tuner is something basic that everyone will use.

Yes - I've wrote that you shouldn't keep posting features if you do not know what your hardware is capable of.
    Sorry - that's my opinion.
    Are you 100% sure that Tech 21 Midi Moose cannot use CC07 or CC31?
    How activate Kemper Level Tuner with any pedalboards?

Or just you want to ask how to setup Tech 21 Midi Moose to send this CC?
    I understand you have just posted feature request to Tech 21 forum for such feature to configure your floorboard for any CC you want?
    Why?
    Because KPA have a tons of parameters to control over MIDI and when you want to change one CC number there are other ones that may collide, while the floorboard is the universal controller is the device which should be configurable.
    I hope you will understand that.

• If you know how I can activate the Level Tuner in a simple pedalboard tell me please.

In a Voodoo Lab I can turn but in Tech 21 no.

Thanks

• Yikes. I have seen a few of your posts and you come off rather harsh. I can't take you seriously when you preach about respect, yet you show none to anyone. I'm not sure if its a language/translation problem since I can only assume English is not your first language.

Doesn't matter first or tenth. That was harsh. One doesn't reply this way if someone offers support.

• If you know how I can activate the Level Tuner in a simple pedalboard tell me please.

Thanks

So according http://www.tech21nyc.com/suppo…/effects/MidiMoose-OM.pdf
    You cannot send any of the CC with this device.
    It only sends PC (program change commands).
    So even if the KPA would support CC configuration you will never do what you want with this device. Sorry.

This is a question you should be asking Tech 21.

Clearly the Kemper has demonstrated it's possible to activate the tuner using a MIDI pedal. You said yourself, you can do it with the Voodoo Lab Ground Control. How is this a feature request for Kemper? The functionality is there.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• Doesn't matter first or tenth. That was harsh. One doesn't reply this way if someone offers support.

That wasn't an insult. I genuinely think he might be using a translator or speaking a non-native language because of the way people are trying to help him but he responds harshly or misinterprets their attempts to help him. As a member of this forum for a few years now, I understand we all are here for product support and for a sense of community.

• DamianGreda I Really I appreciate your help Thanks, your reply has been very unfortunate at first why I have answered so.

Mightypudge the functionality is in the pedalboard, If you would be in the Kemper could activate from any pedal and I can not.

So I put it very clear from the beginning: It would be good if We Could activate tuner with any single level pedalboard.

This feature should be by in SYSTEM/ MIDI PrgChg# (Page 12-17) and that between our rig the option to activate the Level Tuner with any normal and basic pedal pedalboard.

More comfortable and less cables and pedals.

• But do you understand that CC07 is a standard for Volume CC? almost every floorboard device is capable of sending this CC. Even my mustang floor:D

Hart to implement such thing like configurable CC because you have to change others used cc then. And then you end with a big mess.
    The floorboard is the controller not the KPA.
    Did you see a TV where you can change the supported remote?
    NO - there are universal remotes that you can configure .

• Is it possible to create a preset in the KPA that is basically just the tuner active (I haven't tried this, so I'm not sure)? If so, then the MIDI Moose could access the tuner by calling up that preset with a PC#.

• Is it possible to create a preset in the KPA that is basically just the tuner active (I haven't tried this, so I'm not sure)? If so, then the MIDI Moose could access the tuner by calling up that preset with a PC#.

That's what I'm asking, to create a tuner presets like one amplifier.

• One other thought... Since the tuner won't be displayed on either of the foot controllers you're going to have to be close enough to the Kemper to see the display, at which point the tuner can easily be activated by simply flipping the knob to "tuner".