Line 6 Firehawk 1500 a FRFR for Kemper

• You can just stick a left and right cable into the monitor connection on the back and it will just be a dumb pa cab/monitor. You can then think of all of the other line6 stuff as 'free' if you want it.

• Just bought one- and they sound great to me even without my KPA with just a few tweeks!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Ordered mine today. Look forward to test this puppy with my toaster! Hope to find the perfect solution!

BTW I also have a Yamaha DXR for the Kemper so I can write some words about the sound in comparison if you like.......after testing ;)

• Ordered mine today. Look forward to test this puppy with my toaster! Hope to find the perfect solution!

BTW I also have a Yamaha DXR for the Kemper so I can write some words about the sound in comparison if you like.......after testing ;)

Would love to hear the comparison! Thanks!

• So I picked up the Firehawk 1500 and let me tell you... Its freaking sick! beyond loud,clear and clean. when playing at loud volumes it doesnt clip or buzz or distort the sound at all. ive been playing 5150/engl/6505 profiles on almost full gain with the bass up to get a nice chunk and it sounds just great! I play a lot of VFWs and small venues so i'm going to be using this thing as my main cab just because of its volume capabilities. Anything bigger i can just go DI right to the monitors and use the Firehawk as a stage monitor (i know thats what its really used for but like i said, the pure clean volume you get out of this thing is right up there with a 4x12! I do wish this was a 2x12 just because but im still very happy with it.) i'm using it only as the FRFR just like how Devin townsend said he was using it. i even looked on craigslist today and found someone selling a roadcase 4x12. i got them down to $75!! complete steal! but here is a photo below for now. Will get some legit videos together with the set up soon.

Update: video link and photo (sorry for the terrible quality. Me just messing around.)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9yn…5%2056%2003%20PM.jpg?dl=0

And how do you like it?

• @Xander it won't let me reply to your wall post. Dude I love it and it sounds amazing with the firehawk. I have not use the monitor that you are speaking of. I would love to try it and see how it sounds. But honestly i'm just sooooo happy with the firehawk 1500 and powered Kemper. So thick and beyond crystal clear. I just played a show tonight and it's a hardcore band. So it usually tube amps 5150's ect and 4x12. I used my Kemper and firehawk and was louder and clearer than everyone else tonihht. When my set was done people were coming up to me like "idk what the hell that is but it sounds amazinggggggg!" Compliments all night.