Tap button blinking irregularly

• Rather than a metronome, it looks more like an optical telegraph... you know, a random sequence of dots and lines.
    Is this by design and linked to some other parameter I am missing, is it a bug, or it's rather a matter of a defective unit? I know of others' units that behave the same.
    It doesn't happen on all the rigs tho, so I thought there would be some reasons I'm missing.

• Rather than a metronome, it looks more like an optical telegraph... you know, a random sequence of dots and lines.
    Is this by design and linked to some other parameter I am missing, is it a bug, or it's rather a matter of a defective unit? I know of others' units that behave the same.
    It doesn't happen on all the rigs tho, so I thought there would be some reasons I'm missing.

I have never said anything about that, but honestly, I find the blinking rather irritating than in any way helpful.

• Oh, I can ignore it and I actually do... but I was wondering whether it might imply some kind of bug (it doesn't happen on all the rigs).
    If this is the case I believe people @Kemper should be informed (if they don't already know).

it's linked to Tempo under Rig button - can U upload a video of this irregularity?

• It seems like there's some floating-point rounding going on. Because, if you dial it in to something slow, like maybe 60 BPM, the issue isn't apparent. But faster tempos seem to round up or down their beat times, resulting in a strange offset time phenomenon.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• Same here. I have this going on for quite a while, tried but couldn't get rid of it by going back to older firmwares. For me it's quite annoying, I use a lot of delay and sometime phaser/flanger stuff, and with one look at the remote I knew if the tempo is synchronized with the drummer, or if I have to tap dance again. Not sure if it behaves like Viabroce describes it, I believe, in my case it affects all rigs. Have to check this. At least, the led on the Kemper and the one on the remote do their fancy flashing simultaneously, haha.
    I thought that maybe mine is a Jazz-Kemper and tries to teach me something about syncopation. But I'm just a rocker, so I would prefer simple quarter notes.

• Unless you're playing to a click, there's no reason to preset the tempo or compare it to your rig. Use your ears. If you can't hear when your tremolo or delay is off tempo, then maybe you shouldn't be using that effect. Otherwise, tap and done. There's no reason to judge the other bandmates for being off time because, unless you're playing to a click, everyone's responsible. Just tap it in when you're off and continue on. A little flashing light isn't going to tell you much.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• Unless you're playing to a click, there's no reason to preset the tempo or compare it to your rig. Use your ears. If you can't hear when your tremolo or delay is off tempo, then maybe you shouldn't be using that effect. Otherwise, tap and done. There's no reason to judge the other bandmates for being off time because, unless you're playing to a click, everyone's responsible. Just tap it in when you're off and continue on. A little flashing light isn't going to tell you much.

Still it's an issue that should be cleared up and dealt with. The tap button SHOULD blink in the actual tapped tempo and not otherwise.