Stupid Kemper Owner - Survey

• I had just unpacked and set up my new Atomic active CLR with my toaster. Very excited! Plugged everything in and no sound. Checked all cables, good, still no sound. Check levels, good, still no sound. &*%*#, I bought a @&#$ lemon... Nope, gotta turn the CLR power on, dummy!!! To my shame, the entire episode was witnessed by my son. Older certainly doesn't always mean wiser!

• well...I hooked a usb cable to link RM to the kemper...only I did hook it to the RJ45 port...and was so mad the RM/PC didn't recognize my kemper!!

I will smash everything on the floor!! I said.....maybe the only one to be smashed had to be me :)

how about that to enter the survey?

happy imminent Easter to everyone

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• LOL How'd you even get it to fit the port?

I know - you smashed the port, right? :D

I just placed it in the port thinking it was the right one. Obviously I did plug it with, so to say, low visibility. I noticed it was a bit loose (no s*#t!) but it stayed there..hence I thought it was the right one. Noticed though that the screen was flashing a bit...and a forum user told me it is a sign of the RJ45 connected. Checked it out...and he was right...me was stupid! :)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

• I just placed it in the port thinking it was the right one. Obviously I did plug it with, so to say, low visibility. I noticed it was a bit loose (no s*#t!) but it stayed there..hence I thought it was the right one. Noticed though that the screen was flashing a bit...and a forum user told me it is a sign of the RJ45 connected. Checked it out...and he was right...me was stupid!

You´re not alone Michael!! exactly this has happened to me few months ago.. I was about to ask some help on the forum when I decided to check the connection with the light switched on (high visibility) and.. :D

• good for you Hallan because you didn't expose yourself on the forum that time...I instead did and had to call me stupid for at least a couple of hours :)