Mesa Boogie MarkIIC+

• Ok, so this is the perfect opportunity to use my new duplicate profile finder program which I will release soon to trace back the source rigs for this profile. It is used in the following DJEMass rigs as the Amp profile:

2.7 pack\Boogie MARKIIC+ old
    2.7 pack\Boogie MARKIIC+VOIC
    Classic Leads\Boogie MARKIIC+
    Classic Leads\Boogie MARKIIC++
    Classic Leads\Boogie MARKIIC+3
    Classic Leads\Boogie MARKIIC+NUMB
    Classic Leads\Boogie MARKIIC+U2
    Classic Leads\Boogie MKIIC+ VIOLON
    Live rigs\Boogie MARKIIC+
    Live rigs\Boogie MARKIIC+DLY
    Live rigs\Boogie MARKIIC+EDGE
    Live rigs\Boogie MARKIIC+VIOL
    BC&SL (Done)\Boogie MARKIIC+TUSC
    Systematic Chaos (done)\Boogie MARKIIC+SCHA

Gerald, does this list sound correct? Or does my program not work at all :(

The cab profile did not find a duplicate match - it was switched! Tills Recto 062 was used for my MAB variation - maybe that's the difference.

Again, I usually back down some of the additional amp parameters, but I assure you it is the same amp profile. I also may remember some of the rigs may have had slight clipping?

• Hey Robert

this seems OK as IIRC I mainly used for my packs mix'n'match technique between my amp profiles and cab profiles to find the best result, then tweaking them to meet my expectations. These rigs were variations of the same root profile because they were mainly my live rigs.

For my RAW and REC rigs, I used a lot of different cab profiles but kept the same amp profile.

To Ezerath : I think the cab part is for something. Perhaps changing the cab settings may help about this issue ? It sounds like a particular frequency is emphasized at this part of your guitar. Set the cab parameters to zero if they are not and let me know if it changes something. Try also my RAW profiles and let me know. Interesting because you seem the only person to face this. Saving the private Ezerath ! :D

• Just tried putting the paramters to zero and tried a RAW profile and still does the same thing :(

• Hello Mates,

Long day today full of shiit for me.I tried Meambobbo’s new software called duplicate profile finder program.

One good thing : it works pretty well !!
    Thanks to this, I discovered something.

I did 2 profiling sessions of my IIC+ with a sound engineer in his home studio in Reims in 2013 and 2014.

We did a few bunch of studio and DI profiles which sounded great, with a Harley Benton 2x12 and a recto 2x12. Mics were AKG D5, SM57, and a SM57 Chinese copy, and left him my KPA for his studio use during a few weeks. I had stocked in the KPA some profiles, mainly from Thumas which sounded very good to me and I wanted them as a reference for what I wanted to achieve.
    When my KPA came back home, the Sound engineer had stored and tagged all the profiles of the 2 sessions. Some profiles were good, some very good and some amazing. I made all my profiles (legacy, 2.7 pack) by mix’n’matching amp profiles and cabs of the profiles of this session, finding the best amp/cab combo.

What I discovered today thanks to Meambobbo’s software (and I didn’t searched extensively) is that almost the entirety of the profiles used in my rigs were in fact NOT MINE !!! Most of them are Thumas ones !!!! Mainly his JP4 rig for the oldest ones, which I tweaked extensively to create a wide different bunch of rigs…WHAT A FRAKING SHOCK !!!

I spent my last 15 years to tweak rigs for Line6, 11R, now Kemper, and built a minimum of credibility, and this b@st@rd ruins all of this !!
    I called an hour ago this fraking b@st@rd of sound engineer (who moved to New Caledonia (close to Australia)), and he admitted he retagged some Thumas cab and amp because they sounded better than the session we did. I paid him for these sessions, cr@p, and I made a fool of
    myself in the KPA forum !!! Fortunately somewhere, no commercial profile was retagged… I erased all my rigs from Rig Exchange, and erased my IIcplusprofiled website…
    I called Thumas today to explain the situation and he is a cool guy…
    I am deeply upset, angry, abused, and tired. I think it is Time to take a hiatus from the forum and from guitar in general…

I apologize for people who donate me for profiles which are in fact not mine and I strongly advise commercial profilers to use Meambobbo’s software !
    Yours friendly
    djemass

• Wow crap story.

Djemass you're not to blame, you were taken advantage of, and you come forward to explain the situation

Maybe there will be more discoveries thanks to Meambobbo's Kemper Duplicate Finder...

• Yes, its very big of you to step forward and make it public and correct the issue and not simply try to cover it up. Hopefully we will not see too many more of such instances - my tool is best used for organizing and hopefully not finding fraud or shady practices. The actual profiles of your amp still sound great, and hopefully we will get a few more when its 100% fixed.