another rotovibe test

• hi !

I just uploaded my latest emulation of the rotovibe FX, I 'm often close to buying a déjà vibe or a similar external good univibe clone, but listening to samples and reviews everywhere led me to some new trials.

My 1st trails where good but there was a missing asymmetrical component, a kind of warble . I fooled the ring mod with a trem stomp in front and that added a lot.

it might be worth trying the same hack with a vibrato, phaser vib, rotary ...

let me know your thoughts, I don't got any ref. pedal ATM.

available on rig ex : ATM.JB.vibe

Renaud.

here is a sample

• Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

The rate is "somewhat" adjustable with the tap button, and the trem rate.

• Sounds pretty good. I saved your stomp so that I can also use it on other profiles. The Rotovibe is one of the few pedals I kept after getting the Kemper. Still prefer the real thing, especially for on the fly rate adjustments, but this sounds nice enough that I would have no complaints about using it when I don't feel like digging out my pedals.