another rotovibe test

• hi !

I just uploaded my latest emulation of the rotovibe FX, I 'm often close to buying a déjà vibe or a similar external good univibe clone, but listening to samples and reviews everywhere led me to some new trials.

My 1st trails where good but there was a missing asymmetrical component, a kind of warble . I fooled the ring mod with a trem stomp in front and that added a lot.

it might be worth trying the same hack with a vibrato, phaser vib, rotary ...

let me know your thoughts, I don't got any ref. pedal ATM.

available on rig ex : ATM.JB.vibe

Renaud.

here is a sample

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The rate is "somewhat" adjustable with the tap button, and the trem rate.

• Sounds pretty good. I saved your stomp so that I can also use it on other profiles. The Rotovibe is one of the few pedals I kept after getting the Kemper. Still prefer the real thing, especially for on the fly rate adjustments, but this sounds nice enough that I would have no complaints about using it when I don't feel like digging out my pedals.

• Thx for testing, there lots or room for improvements, and the TAP button allows some kind of sync with the desired rate / period.

Ill be testing further on my side, but I'm open for suggestions, too bad I don't got any of the actual gear.

R