Can I hookup Studio monitors and FRFR speaker at the same time to my KPA ? Also need FRFR speaker recommendations

• Hi everyone. I'm wanting that 'Amp in the room' sound on my Kemper. I have my Kemper hooked up to my AI and have Mackie M8 studio monitors. I'm considering getting a FRFR speaker but I'm wondering, can I connect a FRFR to my computer and keep my monitors and AI connected at the same time? I dont mean run them at the same time. I just want the option to record when I want or play through the FRFR when I want without unhooking anything.

Also can anyone recommend me some good FRFR speakers?

Thank you.

• You misunderstood me.:) I do want to connect the speaker to my Kemper, not the computer. I also want to keep my audio interface connected at the same time. So in other words if I want to jam Ill turn my Kemper on and jam through the FRFR speaker, and when I want to record I'll record through my DAW and Mackie M8 monitors.

• Do you want to buy another speaker because you think it will sound better? You could otherwise buy a small mixer and use the monitors for both the situations, and save a lot :)

• Multiple outputs are available and work at the same time. If your DAW interface has a spdif input I would connect that for recording and use monitor or main outs for FRFR. Or use monitor out for your FRFR and main outs to go analog into your DAW.

• Do you want to buy another speaker because you think it will sound better? You could otherwise buy a small mixer and use the monitors for both the situations, and save a lot :)

No , I am wanting to get that amp in the room sound with a separate larger speaker. My Mackie m8's sound great for recording but for jammin I'd like to have more of an amp like sound and feel.