Till´s ENGL 860 Rackhead pack ( Till Schleicher )

• [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…2643/ENGL860_klein_sw.jpg]
    Free test rigs at the bottom of the page !!! First release of single amp packs

ENGL 860 Rackhead

Very rare, very exclusive. The 860 was produced in the 90s as an “all in one” three channel tube preamp plus a 2 x 50 Watts stereo tube power amp, combined in just 2 rack spaces. The preamp section with the clean, crunch and lead channels is based on the E650 Richie Blackmore signature amp and provides sparkling clean tones, classic crunch tone up to modern metal and fat solo tones. Like the E650, all channels share a single set of EQ controls. But unlike many other amps the three channels are carefully balanced against each other and once set, the amp needs almost no tweaking at all. Compared to newer ENGL amps, the 860 has less compression and more dynamics. Using the very uncommon configuration of 8 EL84 power tubes, this amp has a very special power amp section. Neither as raw as a EL34s nor as chimey as 6L6s, this amp provides a modern interpretation of a classic EL84 power section.

This pack contains 40 completely new merged profiles with
    - 5 clean profiles using Jensen G12K and Celestion G12H30 speakers in a Marshall 1960 cab
    - 13 crunch profiles using Celestion G12M25 Greenback speakers in Marshall 1960 TV cab
    - 17 high gain profiles using mixes of Marshall 1960 and Recto 4 x 12 oversize cabs
    - 5 solo profiles using mixes of Marshall 1960 and Recto 4 x 12 Oversize cabs

The rigs contain 40 completely new and individual merged cab sections that also make perfect partners to combine with other amp profiles. Included in the pack are also the 40 cabs as local presets.

Remark: Since all profiles are merged, cab users will get a realistic amp performance. However, full range monitoring systems are highly recommended since a lot of the “magic” in the individual rigs lies within the cab sections. Please also deactivate the “Pure cab” option on the KPA to get a more precise impression of the cab details.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As a little teaser here´s a pack of 6 free test profiles

• Got this pack yesterday.
    The Pack contains the whole range of sounds from this amp. Many, many ready to use profiles and even more possibilities when combining with all the cabs in this pack.
    Really excellent crunch and lead sounds, lively dynamics and touch sensitive, well balanced with both punch and enough clarity. Very carefully mic'ed and EQ friendly. 8)
    It is easy doing profiles with the KPA, but for good profiles you'll need a room with good cabs and a lot of time for placement of mics. You will hear and feel the hours of setting up great merged profiles when you swap cabs.
    I have a Engl520 Preamp + Engl 2x50 Poweramp for more than 25 years now. It isn't close to the original, it's BETTER :!:

• I´ve been playing with the profiles since last week and i´m absolutely impressed! This is high quality work.
    You can use them straight outta the box if you want to say so or do some tweaking but the most important thing: the profile itself is really balanced and offers you a wide range to play with.

The cabs are offering you even more possibilities. There aren´t that much cab-packs around with this quality i have to say.
    Like mcmafia said, the pack contains a whole range of sounds. Whenever you´re searching for a good clean tone, a crunch tone for some blues/jazz stuff or some straight-to-your-face-high-gain profiles, you´ll find them in this pack for sure!

Definitely a MUST HAVE pack for every KPA-user.

• Got the Amp Pack to.

Many ready to rock profiles.
    My best of: Tills 860 002 CL
    860 008 CR
    860 016 CR
    860 024 HG
    860 030 HG
    860 037 HG

The best cab for me is 033

The profiles are loud enoug and have a great punch.

Good work

Music Man JP 6-String/Piezo Pearl Redburst, Kemper Stage, Kemper Power Kabinet