Output Settings more flexible

• Hi, evrythings well with the Kemper but my Live Setting needs to integrate Acoustic Guitar. I try to use it with a Ac Guit Rig with the Kemper.
    For E Guitar the Monitor Setting is my Amp and a Celestion Box which is not optimal for Ac Guitar.
    So how to change the Monitor setting or at least how to shut down the Monitor Output while using Ac Guitar via Main Output.
    The idea is to use acoustic guitar with a separate output for optimal monitoring.
    The Roland VG Series do this very well.
    Maybe an improvement for the next update?
    Has anyone an idea?

• Yes, fine, but switching these two outputsettings with the rig setup per remote button would be much easier ,-).....so noone has to wait for the guitarist while changing guitar and scrolling thru Menues.
    I think it´s not impossible to create a link between Rig and Output Setting. Where can I post my wish?

• Hello,
    I think the key is to use a FRFR cab to monitor, so we can use any amp/cab simulation, AND acoustics guitar with good results. The only price to pay is that in very hi-gain settings and playing loud, i get bad hi frec. feedback at times with some pickups when i get close to the cab to get the "good" feedback. My proposal for a "perfect" Kemper 2.0 is a stereo monitor out (two out connector) so we can configure one with guitar cab, and the other with FRFR cab. With that configuration, we can conmute to use one cab, the another one, or both.

But it is better that Kemper dont developes Kemper 2.0 in a long time. The actual version is fantastic and only with a slight better spring reberb, it would be almost perfect. Think that when Kemper developes a new hardware version, our kemper automatly low its price ;)

• You an use one of the Main outs for the FRFR already. You'd need the Cabinet profile enable anyway on it...
    You have a total of 2 stereo Main outputs, the only limitation is that they are not independent from each other in terms of volume tweaking.

• I have no problems switching between Accoustic Guitar, Mandolin and Electric guitar. I have played my Dobro trough Kemper also. Dont have any output issues.