CHOPTONES - Dave Mustaine sig, Randy Rhoads sig, Zakk Wylde sig and Kerry King sig? Anyone have them?

• Hi everyone. Pretty soon I am purchasing my first ChopTones profiles. I am a metal/hard rock player and I am interested in the Dave Mustaine sig, Randy Rhoads sig, Kerry King sig and Zakk Wylde sig. Anyone have these? If so what are your opinions? I am about to buy my first FRFR speaker. It will be the FRIEDMAN ASM-15. I believe thats the model. Anyway I currently play through my monitors but I have been wanting a more 'Amp in the room' sound and I'm hoping the Friedman will bring these profiles to life and bring some amp like power.

• I have all of them and I will say the DM is a good Modern High gain Marshall. RR is a surprisingly good mid gain Marshall without too much high end. ZW is a monster 800 not as much gain as the DM but lots of punch you can feel. KK is my least favorite just seems flat and lacks the balls of a 800.

• Thanks for creating this thread, especially since I cant understand why people have not posted good things about Choptones already
    they do amazing studio profiles with tailored effects, lot of variety there for different sounds, i just got the Soldier Deca and Bruno Revolution Pack
    Absolute killer on my Strat and Les Paul, have not tried the 9 string yet, i even got cleans for reggae and funk from the Soldano pack (using strat)
    now how funny is that shit? Good clean blues and funk from the soldano pack 199 and 200FX rigs

The Bruno pack is killer for hard rock so is the soldano.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I bet they had some good FX and studio profiles
    thanks for answering, ALL THEIR PROFILES SEEM CONSISTENT (good range of tones and fx)

Well thats my experience
    I gotta get the full pack man, F it.

They are Italians...cool :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.