Line 6 Helix incoming... Profile requests?

• I will be borrowing a Line 6 Helix for a couple of weeks. Anyone interested in profiles? If so, which profiles? Any requests?

I will be profiling them direct from the helix with cab simulation on, as well as running the helix through a couple of 2x12 cabinets (Celestion V30's and Eminence Governors) using a few mics (SM57, SM7B and a few condensers).

• Would love a profile of an AC-15 + AC-30 (I believe they are the Essex A-15 and Essex A-30), combined.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• no , that was a little joke :D

would love to have some synth´s in the KPA , nothing special , something like the ones in L6 would be fine.

Yeah, I would've been (pleasantly) surprised. :P I would be nice, yes. OTOH, I have NI's Massive for that.

• All the guitar and bass amps with their default cabs would be great start, I'd have thought, Mike.

If you set the tone controls to 12 o'clock that should provide fairly neutral settings based on my experience with the HD500 back in its day. In the case of the latter, every amp model preset I made was set this way, but with clean, low and high-gain variations.

If this "works", it'd save you a bunch of time - you could make 3 profiles (clean, low & hi) for each factory amp (including the bass ones), which would be 3 x the total number of models in the unit, which isn't that many IIRC.

Thank you in advance for whatever you're able to do, Mike.

• Thanks Mike!

Would love to have di of the Rectifier without a boost baked in. With and without power amp sims.

Also I have an Ax8 coming Monday so maybe I can return the favor!

Interesting! Can you give your thoughts on the Ax8 when you get it? Would love to read them from a fellow Kemperite