First profiling attempt and questions

• Hi all. So I made my first profile (boring clean profile of an American P Bass to Ampeg B-100R to torpedo live)! I tried to upload it to the rig exchange by right clicking on in in the Rig Manager and selecting upload, but it still doesn't show up on the rig exchange? Does that just take some time or something or did I do that wrong?

Name is "Ampeg B-100R" on rig exchange.

Also have questions about how to make profile louder during profile process. When comparing my final ampeg b100r - torpedo live profile to something like And44's "Amp Pig Be Fifteen Cln", mine is quieter. Also, note to other newbies, you have to use the front panel input and not the alternate one on the back of the Kemper if you want to hear yourself while refining and setting levels, that was confusing.

• Hi

Rig exchange uploads take a few hours to appear (verification). Loudness comes from how loud you're profiling, the line level signal volume and a bunch of other factors. You can also hold the AMP button and boost the volume a few DB afterwards via that too if you're having issues still. For refining I'll use the front input with headphones or i'll use one of my DI's via Spdif.

Update:

More often than not refining can make the profile sound WORSE.

• Yea, I tried playing some loudness games with the hardware but it didn't seem to work out. I would set the output dB on the torpedo to be -9 and the kemper to be -12 and stuff, but there was no difference in the final profile compared to having both at -12 and -12dB.

• [quote='MentaL','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/26863-First-profiling-attempt-and-questions/?postID=280696#post280696']Hi

Rig exchange uploads take a few hours to appear (verification). Loudness comes from how loud you're profiling, the line level signal volume and a bunch of other factors. You can also hold the AMP button and boost the volume a few DB afterwards via that too if you're having issues still. For refining I'll use the front input with headphones or i'll use one of my DI's via Spdif.

good to know , thank you