Kemper with Line 6 Helix Pedalboard

• With my 2 Kempers and Remote pedalboard If I push tuner turns off signal of 2 Kempers or only one?

one Remote can only control one Profiler. The one that is connected to the Remote goes into tuner mode when you push the button. You could send a midi volume value of zero to both Profilers to activate the tuner mode on both units at the same time.

• Hey guys: I just bought a Ford Mustang that needs a Motor and thinking of buying a motor that's meant for a Chevrolet Malibu, but costs almost as much as a the Mustang engine, which was designed to work perfectly with a Mustang. But I really want to buy the Malibu engine. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get the Malibu engine to work with the Mustang?

Just kidding, but dude. Wait and save up and get the Kemper Remote! If it's too pricey, get the BeringerFCB1010, with uno for Kemper chip for like $150 total. Unless you own a Helix rack, there's no point in getting a Helix controller.

• Hey guys: I just bought a Ford Mustang that needs a Motor and thinking of buying a motor that's meant for a Chevrolet Malibu, but costs almost as much as a the Mustang engine, which was designed to work perfectly with a Mustang. But I really want to buy the Malibu engine. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get the Malibu engine to work with the Mustang?

Just kidding, but dude. Wait and save up and get the Kemper Remote! If it's too pricey, get the BeringerFCB1010, with uno for Kemper chip for like $150 total. Unless you own a Helix rack, there's no point in getting a Helix controller.

I explained well before: What I like about this Helix pedalboard is that you have all the names of the presets before you press the button (same as RJM Mastermind GT) and that is very comfortable, if the Kemper had that would buy now.

Reads well before writing...

• After having read well before posting, I get the impression @JH-2 that you would want the features you describe as "very comfortable" to be in the Kemper remote.
    Might I suggest that that would be a discussion point for "future features" and/or "requests"? @Grooguit suggests an alternative, which is the BeringerFCB1010 with the Uno for Kemper chip. This is also "future safe" since its software update also includes the "morphing" capability discussed in other threads.

It so happens I have such a controller, which I got new before I got the Kemper Foot Controller. I would gladly let you have it for 100 Euros, since I know it works well.

Just let me know if you wanna go... to that home out on the range... they gotta lotta nice... ;)

• After having read well before posting, I get the impression @JH-2 that you would want the features you describe as "very comfortable" to be in the Kemper remote.
    Might I suggest that that would be a discussion point for "future features" and/or "requests"? @Grooguit suggests an alternative, which is the BeringerFCB1010 with the Uno for Kemper chip. This is also "future safe" since its software update also includes the "morphing" capability discussed in other threads.

It so happens I have such a controller, which I got new before I got the Kemper Foot Controller. I would gladly let you have it for 100 Euros, since I know it works well.

Just let me know if you wanna go... to that home out on the range... they gotta lotta nice... ;)

Yes, that you would want the features I describe as "very comfortable" to be in the Kemper remote.

Yes, suggest that that would be a discussion point for "future features" and/or "requests".

• I've reviewed this thread more than a few times, and I think I understand what the OP means by:

"What I like about this Helix pedalboard is that you have all the names of the presets before you press the button..."

The Helix boards and some of the RJM boards have small display panels above each button (see below) so one can easily see the names of all the Presets available in the currently loaded bank before selecting any of them. While the rig names assigned to each slot in Performance Mode are displayed as well they are, IMHO, not quite as easy to read. I do agree that this is a very desirable feature, but suspect it would require a complete redesign of the Remote.

[Blocked Image: http://www.nyteowl.com/0ut/Helix.jpg]

• Completely agree with you. The pedal would have to be redesigned for that.