My Kemper Secret Sauce

• Just thought I would pass on my Effects settings that I find substantially improves the playability of the Kemper at home volumes or thru headphones (for me anyway)

In the Output menu I have Pure Cab on at 8.1 and Space at 0

In X slot I have a Pure Boost set to 1.5

In Mod slot I have Space at 8.2

In Delay slot I have Analog Delay with Mix at 77%, Time at 610ms, Ratio at 4.1, Feedback 34%, Centre Freq at +2.1, Mod at 5.6 and Ducking at +0.8

In the Reverb slot I have Large Room with Mix at 35%, Time 6.8, Damp 6.9, predelay 160ms

I'm playing thru a set of Dynaudio Studio monitors and for me it makes any profile clean or dirty sound great.

Hope this helps someone
    cheers

• I have been playing through an Iloud stereo monitor (first portable stereo monitor) just got a Gemini 2 FRFR, will give this a whirl man thanks for this

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• How Space in Mod slot is different from Space in output?

• How Space in Mod slot is different from Space in output?

I have the same question. Also, how does the Space parameter differ from reverb? For some reason, I always thought the Space parameter was only present in the signal that is output from the Headphone output jack. If the Space parameter effect is also active in the signal from the monitor outputs...what does this mean when you are also using reverb? In other words, should you only use one or the other? I haven't tried this, and I am not in front of my KPA...but what does it sound like having both Space and Reverb enabled, while playing through an FRFR monitor? Wouldn't you be adding reverb to reverb??

• Hi
    I used Space in a slot because i was getting the crackling issue thru the headphone out so i disabled the output Space parameter. I believe this is now fixed. To me Space adds width to the sound (best for stereo use) and Reverb adds depth. I only play quietly at home so i need to get a "big" sound at low volume
    Cheers