Top Jimi: Marshall Super100JH (Jimi Hendrix)

• Hey Kemper Fans,

This is a killer re-creation of one of Jimi's surviving personal amps, serial number 7029. Jimi used 1966 Marshall Super 100 amps, and had the tone stack of the amps slightly modified to provide a treble boost and a bit more bass. The mod also slightly increased the gain of the amps. The tone stack mod has been included in this amp. The four KT-66 output tubes provide a timeless sound (and a TON of volume!).

We paired the amp with old Celestion 30W Blackback speakers with 55Hz (bass) cones, which Jimi preferred, as well as 25W Celestion Greenbacks with 75Hz cones. The Greenbacks give a bit of a softer tone compared to the Blackbacks.

Not surprisingly, this amp sounds fantastic with a Stratocaster. We also got great sounds with humbucker-equipped guitars.

Includes merged profiles compatible with Kemper firmware 3.0 and above.

Profiles available here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

High Quality Audio Demo

Thanks,
    Jimi

• Picked up all the new packs, to my surprise i thought i would not find some thing else besides this sounding as good on my fender , Jimi you did a hell of a good job on the Ceriatone Expression (Trainwreck Express Clone) Profiles, this Marsh pack and that are really worth a shot if you own a fender. I suggest all check it out, Jimi really did a good job on this pack and the Ceriatone pack.

Sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.