Be able to pick Two amps profiles to use

• Be able to pick Two amp profiles to use at the same time like the AxeFx has. 8o

That's the most important thing for me. Now I have two Kempers but I'm having trouble even when using 2 Kempers (also it takes up much more space). I think for NAMM 2017 would have to take that leap of 2 profiles or amps simultaneously.

• According to Kemper we're definitely not going down this road.
    It's not possible with the current Kemper generation as has been stated numerous times.
    Yet this FR comes up again and again.
    It's almost like people don't listen, sigh.

Perhaps put these feature requests in a thread that deals with what you want to get with the 2nd gen Kemper, if it will see the light of day some day.

• According to Kemper we're definitely not going down this road.
    It's not possible with the current Kemper generation as has been stated numerous times.
    Yet this FR comes up again and again.
    It's almost like people don't listen, sigh.

Perhaps put these feature requests in a thread that deals with what you want to get with the 2nd gen Kemper, if it will see the light of day some day.

Where Christoph Kemper said that's not going down this road? attach a video or interview here.

No one said that with the current generation can be that (we know it's impossible, but we want it for the next generation), if you read my message well put it very clearly: I think for NAMM 2017 would have to take that leap of 2 profiles or amps simultaneously.

If it arises again and again something will be, people want it. Only you and a few others (always the same) resent having 2 amps at the same time.

People are free to ask for what you want, you always have to get into everything you do not.

Edited once, last by JH-2 ().

• @JH-2 whether you and other relative newbies want to have this feature will not influence the fact that this is currently not available on the Kemper platform.

FACT. :|

I´m also certain that the people who know more about this sort of thing including @Ingolf but excluding myself, don't resent having 2 amps at the same time.
    I got the impression that Ingolf, who in my opinion is a very benevolent person and has been on this forum for quite some time, was trying to suggest a suitable place for you to post your suggestions and/or wishes.

• @JH-2 whether you and other relative newbies want to have this feature will not influence the fact that this is currently not available on the Kemper platform.

FACT. :|

I´m also certain that the people who know more about this sort of thing including @Ingolf but excluding myself, don't resent having 2 amps at the same time.
    I got the impression that Ingolf, who in my opinion is a very benevolent person and has been on this forum for quite some time, was trying to suggest a suitable place for you to post your suggestions and/or wishes.

You understand what you want and you are interested, before calling newbies someone thinks about you write...

• You understand what you want and you are interested, before calling newbies someone thinks about you write...

I don´t want to have a slanging match with you. But know this: I DO know what I want and I AM interested in what I want. Thanks very much for telling me what I should be doing :) btw.

By way of explanation, compare the status on this forum of your contribution, yourself as STUDENT with that of for example, Ingolf as ENLIGHTENED.
    I think I would be correct in my previous assessment of you being a relative newbie, would I not? It was not meant to be an insult. Just look at the data. Of course what one sees is not all there is... I have more experience than that which is shown in this forum. It´s not an issue to get upset about. We are all Kemperites and not rivals in this forum. I leave the rest for the birds...

• I agree with Ingolf. Certain sections of the forum have become almost as redundant as they possibly could become.

@JH-2 @hawg427

There is a function called "search" in the upper right corner of your screen. From there you will get to all the info that is relevant to your request including a few statements by Christoph.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• I don´t want to have a slanging match with you. But know this: I DO know what I want and I AM interested in what I want. Thanks very much for telling me what I should be doing :) btw.

By way of explanation, compare the status on this forum of your contribution, yourself as STUDENT with that of for example, Ingolf as ENLIGHTENED.
    I think I would be correct in my previous assessment of you being a relative newbie, would I not? It was not meant to be an insult. Just look at the data. Of course what one sees is not all there is... I have more experience than that which is shown in this forum. It´s not an issue to get upset about. We are all Kemperites and not rivals in this forum. I leave the rest for the birds...

The opinion is measured by Student or Enlightened???????????????? I not have nothing more to talk to you….

• The opinion is measured by Student or Enlightened???????????????? I not have nothing more to talk to you….

Very sorry to have caused you annoyance... The merit of an opinion is not dependent on forum status...

I believe you wrote this somewhat emotive statement about Ingolf:

"If it arises again and again something will be, people want it. Only you and a few others (always the same) resent having 2 amps at the same time.

People are free to ask for what you want, you always have to get into everything you do not."

I´ll get my coat...

• I agree with Ingolf. Certain sections of the forum have become almost as redundant as they possibly could become.

@JH-2 @hawg427

There is a function called "search" in the upper right corner of your screen. From there you will get to all the info that is relevant to your request including a few statements by Christoph.

I can not find anything like that where Christoph talks about it, be so kind as to pass me the links?

• Rest assured, it has been officially stated that 2 profiles simultaneously is not possible technically with the current Kemper hardware. Feel free to wish for this ability in any future Kemper mkII :)

• Thank you @Freisegler and @bigHF.
    First of all, I'm not somebody 'in the know'.

And yes, it's the redundancy that gets annoying.
    I perfectly understand people wanting 2 profiles at the same time, so wish for it every other week, if you must, in an appropriate thread about a 2nd gen Kemper.

At the same time outlining this for NAMM 2017 like @JH-2 did above is beyond unrealistic and foolish though.

That's the most important thing for me. Now I have two Kempers but I'm having trouble even when using 2 Kempers I think for NAMM 2017 would have to take that leap of 2 profiles or amps simultaneously.

In my opinion.

• I think they're foolish all your opinions. You know what you have to do, do not read my post or write on them is very easy.

• I don't understand this.

• Person buys a Kemper without previously researching its features or limitations
    • Person refuses to read the manual
    • Person becomes disenchanted with the Kemper's perceived "lack of mandatory functionality"
    • Person posts repeatedly on the Kemper sponsored forum about how future versions "must have these features"
    • Person becomes increasingly belligerent when presented with the facts and well thought out responses from the company

Seriously. Where else is this behavior acceptable in the real world.

Dude, I would love for my Ford sedan to be a Porsche. But it will never be a Porsche.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• I don't understand this.

• Person buys a Kemper without previously researching its features or limitations
    • Person refuses to read the manual
    • Person becomes disenchanted with the Kemper's perceived "lack of mandatory functionality"
    • Person posts repeatedly on the Kemper sponsored forum about how future versions "must have these features"
    • Person becomes increasingly belligerent when presented with the facts and well thought out responses from the company

Seriously. Where else is this behavior acceptable in the real world.

Dude, I would love for my Ford sedan to be a Porsche. But it will never be a Porsche.

You can say more nonsense? It is impossible.

Your world is the real intelligent guy :thumbup:

• They create a bad environment, do not mess with your comments them with mine itself.

Everyone is free to ask respectfully and write what you want, if you do not like and know what they have to do.

• I think they're foolish all your opinions. You know what you have to do, do not read my post or write on them is very easy.

Well sometimes when you fart in public place is hard to say to all :" if you do not like the smell you don't have to breath." :P So this is matter of Point of View.
    This is public forum and everybody are free to read and wrote their comments - even when you don't like them.