WHERE CAN I BUY REMOTE?

• I did check my spam folder no replies no passcode reset etc
    I will try again tomorrow

I might suggest resetting options to default for your browser and try internet explorer and or/chrome. Likely could be a website/browser compatibility issue

• I know this is an old thread but I have the same current frustration , want to buy a kemper remote because I couldn't afford one when I bought the unit
    [ it was expensive enough as it is ! ]
    No kemper store in Canada where I live, the U.S exchange is more money than buying it from the uk , so tried to buy it online from there
    CC processing would not go through, emailing kemper sales seems every other message is ignored or not responded to and a few " we looked into the website and everything is ok "
    everything is not ok , I called my CC company they saw no record of attempted transaction , tried it in real time while the CC company was on the phone and they still saw nothing and
    saw no problems with the CC, Either way kemper didn't seem to care about making my sale or me buying a remote or actually helping me, happy simply to say , our website is ok
    I could have bought a Helix for less!

• Not sure if it is related but the site seemed to be down early yesterday morning for a few hours. I could not access the main website or this forum. Perhaps it was technical difficulties or system maintenance/upgrades. I’d keep trying as I am sure they would like your business and it is the only way to get a reasonable price on the controller when buying from Canada.

• Also, I justed checked and May 21 was also a National holiday called “Whit Monday” in Germany according to the internet. Maybe that was the cause. Just came to mind as it was a holiday here in Canada also but we celebrate “Victoria Day”.