preset sharing through RM

• Hi all,
    I tried to look for it quickly over the forum and did not find anything so I'm posting this suggestion.

What about giving RM the possibility to manage and exchange presets? My KPA is clean with rigs but the amount of presets everywhere is a mess. I need to clean it and RM would be the best tool. Of course it would require preset categories such as effects, whole stomp chains, amps, cabs, outputs etc. but this is just computing.

and RM would become RPM!

• While I like the idea, I consider the FX presets more on the setting side of things, which leads to the request for an editor. I can see RPM being overflowed with any combination and any value setting of any FX type when presets are being shared. Otherwise it would be cool, to put your own presets (I don't need many myself) to different profiles on the fly. And since values of the FX parameters would need to be read out by RPM (and back to KPA), it'ss just a small step from here to make them editable. So yes to the idea, but I see it an editor. And my ideal of an editor would include RM, so you don't need to act within two applications.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...