Guido's Mark V 25 pack doing some Dream Theater

• Yeah sound very nice. I love Guido's profiles, you've done a fantastic job on all three that I have bought.

Regarding these presets, I didn't do all the studio EQ's but still they sound great and no need to use my tubescreamer up front. I'm curious, how do you decide on these Studio EQ settings in each section especially considering that you also tweak the front end EQ controls on the Kemper. Im really interested in the thought process as I pretty much never use a studio EQ, yet alone three!!

Thanks!

• Using a boost pedal or the Mark series' pre-distortion EQ is essential to getting the right character to the distortion. Guido already did a bit with the real amp's knobs, but I wanted to take it further. I could have set the KPA BMTP knobs to be pre-EQ, but I like having them available to make general post distortion changes on the fly. The Studio EQ also gives you more fine tuning abilities. I usually try to limit myself to one pre and one post, but sometimes theres jut a few more frequencies to target.

Also i prefer using eq rather than a distortion or treble booster because sometimes those color or compress the sound a bit. I like the natural sound of the mark series - just emphasizing how it distorts certain frequency bands rather than adding a touch of dirt or something else's flavor