Michael Wagener Uber Pak on Ebay...

• How about you sell your KPA loaded with commercial profiles you bought and are entitled to use?. If you sell your KPA, even if you kept a copy of the profiles in a usb thumbdrive, since you don't have a KPA anymore you're not using them, and the profiles go to the new KPA owner, who is now granted a "propter rem" license of use, since he bought a KPA with legitimately acquired profiles. This questión is debatable... I would not condone re-selling profiles, much less re-selling duplicates while retaining the use of the original profiles bought... but I don't see a problem if the profiles go with the KPA they were uploaded to after purchase.

• How about you sell your KPA loaded with commercial profiles you bought and are entitled to use?. If you sell your KPA, even if you kept a copy of the profiles in a usb thumbdrive, since you don't have a KPA anymore you're not using them, and the profiles go to the new KPA owner, who is now granted a "propter rem" license of use, since he bought a KPA with legitimately acquired profiles. This questión is debatable... I would not condone re-selling profiles, much less re-selling duplicates while retaining the use of the original profiles bought... but I don't see a problem if the profiles go with the KPA they were uploaded to after purchase.

If you sell the profiler, then you have no use for the profiles. That speaks of intent to do something illegal. Potentially, it IS illegal in itself - I have no idea.