• So, what you are saying is:There's no need to fear,Fier will soon be here!

Ha ha ha Paul. I learned Afrikaans in S. Africa as a kid, which is close enough to Nederlands, which is nowhere near French, but in this case sounds like 4 in Afrikaans... ugghh... just sayin' I understood, so I'll take your advice and never fier.

Guys, please.
    ... 4 the shake of God:D

You shook God? Man, you are undeniably da man, bro'.
    I tremble before Him, but don't tell anyone. ;)

• Lol! You guys!

Incidentally, the VIC-20 was my very first computer, inherited from the brother of a mate of my mum's who'd upgraded to C64... :)

Back on topic, so far I'm finding 3.3 to be as stable as 3.2.1, although I'm reading that some people are discovering bugs, especially on FB.

• A-ha! Now that makes sense. I thought it was French 'cause of the "f".

That sounds right now, given the Afrikaans grounding I mentioned.

Lol! You guys!

Incidentally, the VIC-20 was my very first computer, inherited from the brother of a mate of my mum's who'd upgraded to C64... :)

Proof you're just a spring chicken, Sammy. ;)

• Proof you're just a spring chicken, Sammy. ;)

This conversation absolutely needs a particular Monty Python sketch, for reference: :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Michael Palin: "You try to tell the young people of today, that...and they won't believe you"

• 4sooth me verily thinks 4rier numerology scorned
    4th-shadows the date 2016/4//4
    4ever4now, 4play, 4-3 = fools 4warned
    4'shizzle never 4bears; kemper surprises doth adore
    4lorn 4tune telling, a 4orray 4score&more a4mentioned counterfeit
    4'oments 4sight 4doomed 4evermore uncertain 3rds or 4ths
    4bidden 4gone conclusion, best to 4go, 4saken; 4gedaboutit
    4orged in a 4tress, 4th morph 4tuitous issue 4th, with monstertruck4ce

• Even Bill Shakespeare would approve of this. :D

• Even Bill Shakespeare would approve of this.

LOL ya, i just thought of forsooth, and it reminded me of him... ol shakers would defo have a good laugh, ppl study plays more now, but back in the day

sonnets were the way to get street cred, and to show your chops... kinda sad that almost nobody reads poetry anymore--my guess is because almost everyone can read.

These days it's academics, and mebbe some songwriters to improve their skills, kind of a cross training for timing, meter, verse etc.

I was thinking of doing it in that form, would be running low on 4 letter words with another verse and a half, but i think doable...

Last time I wrote one was as a kind of penance for skipping the entire first semester (I blame women...) of an anguish class in high school, including blowing off

essays and exams. Teacher was really nice, but not amused, so i offered to do the work and write her whatever she liked. Made some suggestions

and she chose a sonnet, even choice of which kind lol...

It was about me staying out too late the night before, trying to get up, but not being able to, waking up at 5pm, hence not possible to make it to

class on time. She liked the irony :)

• thanks for the update Ingolf..

May I express my skepticism the way 4.0 was announcend and yet still even the first beta is not released;If I see it somehow realistic I guess we will have some betas for the "morphing" then some weeks later the release and after this the betas for the new delays (and so on..)..

So..no new delays before autumn I guess.At least not as official release. :huh:

• Fellow Kemperes.
    Let's not get 'angry' over the download of some computer code that allows us to manipulate sound using our feet. Let's be positive, patient, understanding and open minded about the situation.
    Sure it is an error to hint at dates at a show and miss that hinted deadline. Even if it did come from CK himself,
    it is still just an error, we've all
    made them...
    Kemper release when they are ready, for good reason. It's always worth the wait and frankly people would only moan if it was released and then didn't work.
    Finally, it is for FREE.
    So, let's be calm, cool and collected. It
    always makes the wait seem shorter and less stressful.
    All the best everyone.
    Pre-Amp
    :)

• @Pre-Amp

Friend..I agree 100% with you.And actually all you say is one of the reasons I worry about how long it takes from the announcement to the release..just take a look on the many shitstorm-threads in this forum to realize why I expressed my skepticism.Obviously there are many people out there ready to bash Kemper and his fine product on the first occasion.Just dont feed these "trolls".

• I love my kpa as it is now but am looking forward to the upcoming 4.0 update. "Maybe they shouldnt have said it would be ready somewhere in february but just say'' coming soon". We would be complaining a lot more if it was released too early and didn't work right.